Ejanma Karnataka | ejanma login | Ejanma birth certificate download online | www ejanma kar nic
Ejanma Karnataka: We are generally aware of the significance of the Birth and Death Certificate to each resident in the country, independent of the country. In comparative lines, the State Government of Karnataka has dispatched Ejanma Karnataka Portal long back in the state to enroll the express’ residents’ births and passings on the web. The state candidates can straightforwardly apply/see status/check Birth Verification, Death Verification of Birth and Death Certificates online without visiting any administration office physically through this entryway. The intrigued candidates will visit the enjanma.karnataka.gov.in entry and apply for the birth/passing declarations on the Ejanma website.
Ejanma- Online Birth/Death Certificate Karnataka
- So as we all know that death and birth certificates are vital reports of our country. In the event that a child takes birth, it is mandatory to register
- Without the enrollment of a kid or an individual dies, you can not afford to take numerous advantages which a registered individual can get
- So to give passing and birth certificates effectively, the public authority of Karnataka has launched a portal called eJanMa
- On this portal, you can undoubtedly get your birth and death-related Certificates without going to any administration workplaces
- Ejanma portal was dispatch back in 2014
- Presently individuals will actually want to get their birth and death-related Certificates, their status of the application, and check these Certificates on the official portal
Online Birth Certificate Karnataka
According to the Registration of Birth Act, 1969 it is compulsory to register each birth under the government of Karnataka. A birth certificate is an essential document for each resident issued by the Chief Registrar of birth.
Uses of Birth Certificate in Karnataka:
- A birth certificate is the main identity of a kid.
- It confirms the age of a person.
- Gives evidence old enough to admission to the school, driving permit, identification, and option to cast a ballot, care, and protection of adolescents.
Purpose of Birth Certificate
Every resident should apply for the birth certificate and register birth, as it proves the nationality of a person. The birth certificate is additionally valuable for different purposes like admission to school, obtaining a passport, Voter Card, Driving license, and so on.
Registering Birth in Karnataka
From the date of birth, every person must register the births within 21 days:
- In regard to births in a Hospital or Nursing Home: The Medical Officer in charge or any person approved by him on his behalf is the eligible person to register the birth.
- In case of a birth in a house: The head of the family or oldest adult person is eligible to enroll the birth with the concerned power/authority.
- Birth in a public place: The head of the corresponding village/town in the case of a village/town or the officer in charge of the local police station is eligible to register/enroll the birth.
|Registered within 21 days of birth||No fee|
|Registered after 21 days of birth||Rs. 2|
|Registered after 30 days and within one year of birth||Rs. 5|
|Registered after one year of birth||Rs. 10|
The procedure for Registration of a Birth certificate
Step 1: The first step is to obtain a birth certificate; the applicant has to visit the district statistical office.
Step 2: One necessity to present the birth certificate application form which can be download from the official website.
Step 3: An application form must be submitted along with the recommended documents as required.
Step 4: On submission of the application, an acknowledgment slip will be provided to the applicant.
Step 5: The birth certificate will be given within 7 days and can be downloaded online also.
Download Birth Certificate online
There are the following steps below to download the Karnataka birth certificate online:
Step 1: First of all, the applicant should go through the official website http://www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in. To download the birth certificate Karnataka must follow the steps.
Step 2: Then, enter the user name and password for the login.
Step 3: After that, click on Birth Free copy to generate the birth certificate.
Step 4: Now, enter the required details such as date of birth, name of the child, father’s name, mother’s name, and then click on the “Search” button.
Step 5: Then, the screen displayed the registration number.
Step 6: After that, by clicking on the registration number, the applicant can download and print the birth certificate.
Validity of Birth Certificate
A birth certificate is valid for a whole lifetime. Thus there is no requirement for the renewal of a birth certificate.
Benefits of the Ejanma Karnataka Portal:
- Ejanma is a single platform for profiting from the death and birth testament administrations of the state
- The applicants can protect the Birth and Death Records in advanced configuration, which can’t be taken or lost
- Nadakacheri NIC KASC eJanMa entrance empowers transparency in the enrollment interaction
- The computerized activity will eventually reduce the manual work and facilitate the information taking care of (for administrators)
- Besides, the residents can save both the candidates’ and administrators’ time and energy, lessening the manual responsibility
- Through the Karnatak Birth death certificate portal, an applicant can easily download Karnataka Birth Certificate Pdf and Karnataka Death Certificate Pdf
- The Online Portal and its administrations are open in both provincial and urban local bodies of the state
- e-Janma Birth and Death Registration System launched by the government of Karnataka
eJanMa 2.0 Services
- Birth Registration
- Death Registration
- Still Birth Registration
- Birth Correction
- Death Correction
- Birth Search
- Death Search Receipt
- Reprint Certificate
- Birth Free Copy
- Death Free Copy
- Birth Register
- Daily Collection
Step by step instructions to Apply for Birth/Death Certificates:
So if you need to apply for a death of birth certificate, you can visit your closest NadaKcheri’s computer administrator or concerned division’s center, they will assist you with filling the form offline by downloading it from the official site of E-janMa Karnataka
Allow us to see the system to apply or enlist for the birth, demise, and stillbirth testaments as shown below.
- For eJanMa Birth/ Death Verification (For Citizens), the residents need to visit the enrollment places in their particular geographical areas.
- The concerned chiefs will at that point help you fill the manual birth/passing declarations accessible disconnected or downloaded from the authorized eJanMA Karnataka portal
- However, if the birth/death happens in emergency clinics, the applicants should visit the concerned emergency clinic, fill the application form and complete the enrollment
Ejanma Karnataka Registration 2021
Login Process of ejanma Portal:
Allow us to see the system to Login into the Ejanma Karnataka Portal. This interaction is for the candidates who have legitimate certifications like User Name and ejanma login password
Step 1: Firstly, go through the Official Portal of ejanma karnataka login and visit the official site which is Nada Kacheri www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: It takes the online Applicant to the Home Page of ejanma kar web address
Step 3: Click on the login ejanma on the left sheet of the Ejanma Karnatak page
Step 4: It takes the online Applicant to the Login Page underneath to Online Registration of Births and Deaths
Step 5: Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
Step 6: Click on the Login Button
Step 7: It at that point takes the ejanma karnataka application to the User Dashboard.
Step by step instructions to Verify Ejanma Birth/Death Online:
Allow us to see the bit by bit manual to confirm the birth death Certificates online govt scheme on the authority entryway.
Step 1: Visit the Official website www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: It takes the online candidate to the Home Page ejanma karnataka gov in
Step 3: Click on the Birth/Death Verification on the left sheet of the page to Online Verification of Births and Deaths
Step 4: It at that point handles the online client on the Birth/Death search page
Step 5: Select the Birth/Death, Registration Number, Birth/Death Date
Step 6: Enter the Captcha Code
Step 7: Click on the Search Button
Step 8: It then takes the possibility to the client dashboard
Step 9: Now, the applicants begin checking the birth/demise of the concerned person
The most effective method to Track Ejanma Application Status Online:
Allow us to take a look at the way toward looking through the Ejnama Application Status Online on the www.enjama.karnataka.gov.in entry. This interaction is for the candidates who have applied for the Birth/Death endorsements prior.
Step 1: Visit the Official Portal of https ejanma karnataka gov nic in
Step 2: It takes the online candidate to the Home Page Below.
Step 3: Click on the Application Status on the accompanying page.
Step 4: It then diverts the candidate to the Application Status page underneath.
Step 5: Select Death/Birth, Registration Number/Sakala Number.
Step 6: In the event that you select the Registration Number, Enter the Registration Number in a separate field.
Step 7: Select the Option Correction/Name Inclusion.
Step 8: Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Submit Button.
Step 9: It then takes the online candidates to the following website page in which he/she can check the application status.
Check Registration Details of the Ejanma Application:
Allow us to take a look at the enlistment subtleties of the Ejanma Application as follows:
Step 1: Firstly,visit the Official Portal of Ejanma Karnataka then visit the official website which is http://www.enjanma.karnataka.gov.in/.
Step 2: After click on the site it takes the online candidate to the Home Page Below.
Step 3: Click on the Registration Details on the accompanying page.
Step 4: It at that point diverts the candidate to the Registration Details page underneath.
Step 5: Click on the Month/Year and view the Birth and Death Registration Details on a similar site page.
Highlights of Ejanma Karnataka:
- This site gives details, all things considered, Deaths and Still Births electronically registered all over Karnataka.
- The Births, Deaths, and Still Births that happen in rural regions are enlisted in eJanMa by Village Accountants through NadaKacheri at the Hobli level.
- The Births, Deaths, and Still Births that happened in the Sub Registration Units are additionally enrolled by Medical officials in eJanMa, and Certificates are given in the actual Institution.
- The Births, Deaths, and Stillbirths that happen in the urban local body region and in the BBMP region are additionally enlisted in e-JanMa by Health Officers and Health Inspectors in their particular territory.
- The occasions which are happened in Pvt. Emergency clinics will be accounted for by the concerned Pvt. Medical clinic to the particular Registrar.
- For Inclusion of the Name of the Child in the Birth Certificate contact individual Registrars and Sub recorders (Village Accountants, Health officials/Health inspectors, and Medical Officers).
- For Additional Copies of the Birth/Death Certificates and for any Corrections kindly contact the Data section Operators of the concerned Nadakacheri and individual birth and death registration.
- For Any explanations contact the District Statistical Officer of the concerned District.
Ejanma Karnataka Key Points:
|Launched by||Karnataka state government|
|Benefits||To provide death and birth certificates to the individuals of Karnataka|
|Objective||To avoid manual activity and time wastage of individuals and government offices|
|Application’s Process||Online / Offline|
Why Apply For Birth Certificate In Ejanma Karnataka?
Legal target – Through registering a birth one can get a legal confirmation for a position of birth.
Authoritative goal – It assists with keeping up the lawful register of births in the specific area.
Statistical goal – It gives segment information that is useful for financial arranging, population control, and other health programs.
Uses Of Birth Certificate In Karnataka
- A birth certificate is the main identity of a kid.
- It confirms the age of a person.
- Gives evidence old enough to admission to the school, driving permit, identification, option to cast a ballot, care, and protection of adolescents.
Birth Registration Process Required Information
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Birth Place
- Birth Time
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name of the Hospital
- Hospital Address
- Name & Address of the Informants
- Mother’s Residence Detail
- Registration Date and etc
Apply For Birth Certificate In Karnataka
- One should report the birth within 21 days of the event of the occasion.
- Application arrangements can be gotten from the register of birth free of cost.
- Enrollment should be possible without referencing the name of the youngster and it can be added later.
- Corrections of entry should be possible in the register.
- The fine/punishment can be forced on any individual for non-announcing/non-enrollment and carelessness.
- The concerned authority should ensure that all birth nearby under their jurisdiction are registered. She ought to guarantee the conveyance of birth certificates.
Death Certificate in Karnataka
The death certificate is an important proof to confirmation of the death of the person and relieves the deceased from social, legal, and official commitments. Death certificates secure the information about the date, time, and place of the death.
The Validity of Death Certificate Karnataka: The death certificate will be valid for a lifetime and used claiming insurance policies, Inheritance of property, legal matters, and various fields
Death Registration process Required Information
- Date of Death
- Death time
- Place of Death
- Name of the Deceased
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name of Husband or Wife
- Address of the deceased at the time of death
- Permanent Address of Deceased
- Informants Name
- Informants Address
- Age proof (Birth certificate/SSLC certificate)
- Death registration application form
- Ration card
- Medical Certificate (if applicable)
- Address Proof of deceased
Death Certificate Registration Fee Structure
|JanMa Registration||Applicable Fees|
|Within 21 Days||No Fee Applicable|
|21 to 30 days||Rs. 2/-|
|31 to 1 Year||Rs. 5/-|
|After 1 Year||Rs. 10/-|
Ejanma Portal Karnataka Links
|Ejanma karnataka login||Visit Here|
|Birth Reporting Form||Visit Here|
|Death Reporting form||Visit Here|
|Still Birth Reporting||Visit Here|
|Birth/Death Verification||Visit Here|
|Vital Statistical report||Visit Here|
|Ejanma Registration Details||Visit Here|
|Ejanma Feedback||Visit Here|
What is E-janma Karnataka Online Portal?
E-janMa is digital platform provide services related to birth certificate, death certificate, still birth registration in Karnataka. On july 2018 karnataka govt implement the portal name e-janma to registration of birthdeath still birth etc.
What is the official website of the Ejanma Karnataka Portal?
Official Website e-janama Karnataka: ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
How to apply for Birth Certificate Offline?
To register for birth certificate resident of the state have to visit the nearest registration center. The concerned officer will help applicant to fill the birth registration form. And after completion of the birth registration form, submit it to the concerned office.
How to apply for Death Certificate Offline?
To register for death certificate resident of the state have to visit the nearest registration center. The concerned officer will help applicant to fill the death registration form. And after completion of the death registration form, submit it to the concerned office. If the death occurs in the hospital, from the hospital applicant can get the registration form and submit it.
Within how many days private hospitals register birth death events?
Within 21 days
What are the Ejanma Official Portal contact details?
Toll Free number: 1800-425-6578
e-janMa Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the validity of birth and death certificate?
Validity of Birth certificate and death certificate is for life time
Who is responsible for verify registration on eJanMa?
• Village Accountants
• Medical Officers etc.
Employees of Punjab govt. can check their salary slips & avail more services on the HRMS Portal of Punjab
Hope you will like this information related to Ejanma Karnataka. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.