Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022: Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme has been issued by the state government. Under the Solar Inverter Charger Scheme, it has been started to provide benefits to the farmers in the state. A subsidy of 40% will be provided to the farmer brothers of the state through the scheme for setting up a solar inverter with a capacity of 300 and 500 watts. A subsidy of Rs 6000 will be provided by the state government on the 300 watt solar inverter, while the farmers will get the benefit of taking subsidy up to 10000 on the 500 watt inverter. This is an important scheme launched by the Haryana State Government to benefit the farmers. Today we will provide you all the important information related to the scheme through this article.
Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2022
Through the Solar Inverter Charger Scheme, the farmers will be greatly benefited. Under the scheme, water system will be made available through inverter to irrigate agriculture. Earlier, farmers had to depend on electric pumps and inverters, causing huge losses to them. Solar inverters available through the scheme are capable of generating electricity from clean and green sources of energy, 300 watts of solar inverters will be provided to all those farmers who have installed solar inverter chargers. Those who will have a solar inverter with a capacity of 600 to 800 watts and 120 to 180 AH battery will be installed on it.
Haryana Solar Subsidy Scheme 2022 apply online
The main objective of the Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme is to provide all the facilities to the farmers of the state for which they have to face many problems. To do agricultural work, farmers need water to irrigate the fields, but they had to depend on electricity to do all these works. For which this scheme was started by the state government to solve all the problems. Solar inverter chargers will produce safe power and energy for the pump to function. This process will also reduce air pollution. Farmers will no longer have to depend on electricity to operate the inverter and pump under the scheme. All facilities will be provided to them to irrigate the agriculture. And the economic condition of the farmers will be strengthened under the scheme.
saralharyana.gov.in Solar Inverter Charger Scheme
|Scheme Name||Solar Inverter Charger Scheme|
|scheme launched by||Chief Minister of Haryana State|
|Related Department||Renewable Energy Department|
|Objective||To provide 40% subsidy on purchase of Solar Inverter|
Solar Inverter Charger Scheme Benefits
- All the farmers of the state can get the benefit of the Solar Inverter Charger Scheme.
- Under the scheme, a 40% subsidy will be provided to the farmers for installing 300 and 500-watt solar inverters.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, the applicant can apply online in the scheme.
- A subsidy of Rs 6000 will be provided to the farmers through the Solar Inverter Charger Scheme for setting up a 300-watt solar inverter.
- Under the scheme, this solar inverter charger system will ensure that the battery inverter is charged with solar urea during prolonged power cuts.
- And a subsidy of Rs 10000 will be provided for installing a 500-watt solar inverter.
- Farmers will no longer have to depend on electricity to irrigate agriculture through the scheme.
- Under the scheme, applicants who have a solar inverters with a capacity of 600 to 800 watts will get a solar inverter charger with a capacity of 300 watts.
- And there will be a 120 to 180 AH battery on it.
- Environmental development under the scheme will reduce air pollution by increasing the number of solar inverters and solar inverter chargers will generate safe power and energy to run the pump.
- Under the Solar Inverter Charger Scheme, all those facilities will be provided to the farmers in that they will not have to depend on electricity to operate the pump in agriculture irrigation.
Aadhaar Card Lock Unlock New Feature: आधार कार्ड ने लॉन्च किया लॉक/अनलॉक फीचर,सुरक्षित करें अपना डेटा
Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme Documents
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Bank Passbook details
- Mobile Number
- Passport size 2 photos
- Test Report of SPV Module
- Inquiry report of the controller in charge
- commission report
How to apply for Solar Inverter Scheme
Under the Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme, only the farmers of the state of Haryana will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- Firstly the applicant farmer has to log in to the official website of Antyodaya Saral. And then visit the website, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will see the login option. In this option, you will get New User. Click on the Register Here option. Haryana-solar-inverter-charger-login-form
- After this the registration form will open in your screen. Now you have to enter all the details given in the registration form.
- After entering all the information, click on the validate option. After successful registration, you can now enter the username and password in the login ID.
- After login, a new page will open in your screen. In the new page, you have to click on View all Available Services in the section of Apply for Service.In the next page, you have to search the name of the search option scheme.
- Now a list of some schemes will appear in your screen, click on the link of Application for Solar Inverter Charges.
- After this the application form will be received on the next page in your screen.
- And then you have to enter all the required details asked in the form. Personal Details, Additional Details etc.
- After filling all the information click on submit option.
- In this way your application process will be completed.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|