Gujarat Ikhedut Portal | Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration |ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ નોંધણી | i-ખેડૂત એપ્લિકેશન સ્થિતિ
Ikhedut portal gujarat has been launched by the Gujarat government. The main aim of ikhedut Gujarat Portal is to provide benefit to the farmers of the state. The state starts various schemes for the farmers for farming such as horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and many more.
- Through this scheme farmers can directly get information related to latest schemes.
- Under this Gujarat Ikhedut Farmer Scheme, farmers do not have to pay any fee to get any information regarding schemes related to agriculture.
- With the help of this Ikhedut Portal 2021, farmers will get information regarding weather, agricultural schemes launched by the government and the market price of the crops, and many more.
- Through this ikhedut portal online application, farmers can apply for tractors and the subsidy will be provided by the government under ‘’ the scheme of khetiwadi’’ i.e. Ikhedut Portal Gujarat Tractor Yojana
Latest News Ikhedut portal gujarat: Application Form released for Agricultural Assistance Package for Rain Loss from 16.10.2018 to 20.11.2018. Download Application form from direct Link below.
Ikhedut Gujarat Drum and 2 Plastic Basket Yojana
If you are searching for Drum and Basket Yojana, then you are on the right page. Here we are going to provide you complete details regarding this scheme. Gujarat Farmers can apply for this scheme at ikhedut portal.
Drum and two Plastic Basket Yojana Last Date
The last date to apply for Drum and Plastic Basket Yojana is 31 August 2021.
Eligibility criteria for Drum and two Plastic Basket Yojana
- This scheme is started to benefit those farmers who have there own land in Gujarat.
- A Farmer will have to apply for maximum of one account.
- Disable and women Farmers are given priority in this scheme.
Benefits of Drum and two Plastic Basket Yojana
Farmers of Gujarat will provide 200 liters of the plastic drum as well as 2 Plastic baskets/Tub of 10 liters.
After applying for Drum and two Plastic Basket schemes on ikhedut portal, print the application form. This form and supporting documents will be submitted to the Taluka office. The eligibility of Farmers will be checked based on the application form and supporting documents. At last, the farmer selected for this scheme will be informed by the concerned officials to take his Drum and Basket Kit.
How to apply for Drum and two Plastic Basket Yojana
- Visit official website.
- A Page will open in front of you, you have to click on schemes.
- Now you will be redirected to new page.
- After that, you have to select Agricultural scheme.
- Then click on “Drum and Basket Yojana”.
- The screen will show you a message, If you are not registered for scheme or not. Click on “No” as you have not registered yet.
- Then click on proceed button.
- After that click on “New Registration”.
- The Registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill all details as asked in the form.
- Now, Click on “submit” button.
After successful registration, you can log in to your account and can apply for the scheme.
Document required to apply for Drum and two Plastic Basket Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card
- Passport size photo
- Bank Passbook
- Working Mobile number.
Documents required for ikhedut portal gujarat Registration
Following Documents Required for Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration:
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Identity proof (voter ID card, driving license, PAN card etc.) of the applicant.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Bank pass book of the applicant.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
How to Download Application form for Agricultural Assistance package for rain loss?
Ikhedut Portal Gujarat has recently released an application form for those farmers who face problems during the 2018 Rainy season. Gujarat govt is providing Agricultural Assistance to them. To take benefit of the Agricultural Assistance package for rain loss, farmers can download the application form from the link given below, or they can visit ikhedut portal official website. We have provided steps to download the application form, follow them correctly, and take advantage of the Agricultural Assistance package.
The following are the steps to download the Ikhedut Gujarat Agricultural Assistance package application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Ikhedut Gujarat
Step 2: A screen will open in front of you, you have to go on the Links section, and click on the Agricultural Assistance package for the rain loss link
Step 3: After clicking on the first link, a page to download the application form will open in front of you.
Step 4: Click on the download button
List of the ikhedut portal gujarat schemes
The information of all government schemes for farmers will be accessible via the ikhedut portal Gujarat.
- Underground pipe line – PVC scheme.
- Mb plau (hydraulic reverse) scheme.
- Automated seed drill scheme.
- Mb plau (mechanical reversible scheme.
- Automated seed low fertilizers planner scheme.
- Open pipeline scheme.
- Cultivator scheme.
- Automated seed low fertilizers drill scheme.
- Ground nut digger scheme.
- Charge cutter (engine / oil motor operated) scheme.
- Power tiller scheme.
- Potato planter scheme.
- Multi crop planter scheme.
- Post hall digger scheme.
- Stable saver scheme.
Key Highlights Of Ikhedut Portal
|Name of Portal||Ikhedut Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Aim of scheme||To provide the benefit of various government schemes to peoples|
|Official website||Click here|
Who is eligible for ikhedut portal Online Registration?
The eligibility criteria to apply for Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Online Registration are as follows:
- Applicant must be a permanent residence of the state.
- Applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- Applicant must be a working bank account.
- Applicant must have working aadhaar card number.
- The beneficiaries would be selected by the officers who verify the documents under this i Khedut Yojana 2020 In Gujarat.
- Applicant must provide the all correct documents details.
How to apply for ikhedut portal gujarat?
Step 1: Go to the ikhedut portal yojana Gujarat official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the home page of i Khedut, you have to click on the ‘’schemes’’ option.
Step 3: After that, you have to choose any one scheme according to your choice.
Step 4: Now clicking on the link, a new page will be appearing on the screen and you have to click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll.
Step 5: After that you will ask for, you already registered in the scheme or not. If you already registered then you have to click on the ‘’no’’ and then ‘’proceed’’ option.
Step 6: After that, a new page will appear on the screen, and you have to click on the ‘’new application form’’ option.
Step 7: Now you have to fill in all the necessary details and the bank details.
Step 8: After that, you have to fill in the ration card and land details of the applicant.
Step 9: Now you have to enter the captcha code displayed on the screen in the given box.
Step 10: Now, you have to click on the ‘’submitted’’ button.
How to check the ikhedut portal application status
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of the ikhedut portal Gujarat https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Step 2: On the home page you have to click on the ‘’applicant facility’’ option.
Step 3: After that, you have to click on the ‘’ikhedut portal application status’ ’option.
Step 4: Now an I Khedut Portal Form Online 2020 will be open in front of you and then you have to enter the registered mobile number and application number.
Step 5: Now captcha code will appear on the screen and you have to enter the code in the given box.
Step 6: After that, you have to click on the ‘’ view application status’’ option.
Step 7: Now the application status will appear on your screen.
How to apply for the tractor in i khedut portal online
Step 1: Visit the official website of ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ.
Step 2: On the home page you have to click on the ‘’ schemes of the khetiwadi’’ option.
Step 3: Now you have to fill in the all necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: After that, your application form for the tractor will be submitted under the ikhedut portal.
How to submit the feedback in ikhedut portal
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture, farmer’s welfare, and cooperation department.
Step 2: On the home page you have to click on the ‘’feedback’’ option.
Step 3: Now a form will be open on your screen, you have to enter the all necessary details such as:
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- And the captcha code, etc
Step 4: After that, you have to click on the ‘’next’’ option.
Step 5: Now you have to give your feedback successfully.
How to download the ikhedut mobile application
Step 1: Firstly, go to the google play store on your mobile phone.
Step 2: After that, you have to click on the search bar and enter the application name.
Step 3: Now you have to click on the ‘’search’’ option.
Step 4: After that, you have to click on the ‘’Download’’ option.
Step 5: Now you have to install the app on your mobile phone.
|Schemes Name||Apply Link|
|Spiritual Nature Agricultural Plans||CLICK HERE|
|Godown scheme||CLICK HERE|
|Cow Service and Gochar Development Board, Gujarat Support Schemes||CLICK HERE|
|Plus Two Improve Organic Farming||CLICK HERE|
|Assistance Scheme for Construction of Godown by Credit Cooperative||CLICK HERE|
|Agriculture Schemes||CLICK HERE|
|Animal Husbandary Schemes||CLICK HERE|
|Horticulture Schemes||CLICK HERE|
|Fishery Schemes||CLICK HERE|
You can bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in by pressing (ctrl+D), to get latest updates regarding schemes.