Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jaganmohanreddy. The main aim of this Amma Vodi Scheme is to provide support to the lakhs of below poverty line mothers and guardians to educate their children from class I to Xll in the following institutions:-
- The recognized government in the state.
- Private aided in the state.
- Private unaided school / Jr. Colleges in the state.
- Residential schools/colleges for the academic session 2019 – 2020 in the state.
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Scheme Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme 2020|
|Implementation Date of Amma Vodi Scheme||09 January 2020|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Beneficiaries||Mother / Guardian|
|Objective of scheme||Raising the literacy rate|
|Benefits||The beneficiary will get Rs 15,000|
JAGANANNA AMMA VODI Latest News
Applicants are advised to check the AMMAVODI – 2021 GUIDELINES to avail the benefit of the ammavodi scheme 2021. Read the guidelines carefully and apply for the Andhra Pradesh Scheme 2021.
Objective of the Andhra Pradesh Govt Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- To provide the financial support to the mother or guardian, who is below the poverty line irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region to enable her to educate children up to the class Xll in all government, private school/colleges in the state.
- To modernization the 45,000 government schools, 471 junior colleges, 148-degree colleges, and hostels in the state.
- To revamp the infrastructure in the state’s educational institutions.
- The government provides a budget of ₨ 14,000 crore to the state.
- Use English as a medium of instruction from classes 1 to 6 in all the schools in the state.
- The main aim of this scheme to bring changes in the education system of Andhra Pradesh.
Features of the jagananna amma vodi Yojana
- The funds will be directly transferred to the candidate’s bank account every year in January until they complete their education.
- After the beneficiary completes his / her standard twelfth then no support will be provided to the beneficiary’s mother.
- The fund provided by the state government will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses.
- Through this scheme, poor families will be encouraged to send their children to school.
- This scheme also helps to increase the percentage of school-going children in rural areas.
- No fund will be given to beneficiaries if they want to end their education.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh Eligibility
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Jagananna ammavodi scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicants must be from below the poverty line (BPL) and they have a white ration card.
- The beneficiary must be studied in the government or private school/ college between classes 1 to 12.
- Those children who can leave the school do not avail of the scheme.
- There should be a minimum of 75% attendance of the students in the school.
- Any government employee, PSU employee, and government pension holder are eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal
- The student must have their school identity card.
- Applicant must have their aadhaar card.
- Applicant must have their address proof documents.
- Student school name.
- Applicant must have their bank account details.
How to apply for the ammavodi scheme online?
Step1: Firstly, visit to the official website of jaganannaammavodi scheme Click Here
Step2: On home page you have to download the ‘’ AMMA VODI APPLICATION FORM”.
Step3: Now, you have to download the application form and take out print of the form.
Step4: After download the form you have to fill the jaganannaammavodi form with all the necessary details in it.
Step5: Paste the photograph and attach all the documents with the form.
Step 6: Submit the application form at the concerned office or any government office.
How to Login Jaganannaamma vodi scheme 2021?
Follow the given below procedure to login the jaganannaammavodi ap gov in
Step 1: Visit the official website of the amma vodi portal
Step 2: Click here “Amma Vodi Login”
Step 3: A new page will open on the screen, here you can check the district wise list of login page
|Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur||Click Here|
|Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa||Click Here|
|Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor||Click Here|
Step 4: Fill the login form using the user name and password
Step 5: Enter the verification code and hit the “Login” button
Selection process of the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme
Step1: Firstly, you have to give the user ID and passwords to the principals and the headmasters of the government and private school.
Step2: Now principals can upload all the necessary details of the students such as:
- Aadhaar number of the students.
- Aadhaar number of the student’s mother.
- And the student’s mother’s bank account details with the IFSC code.
Step3: After that village or ward member is going to the door for the survey of the identifying genuine beneficiaries.
Check Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List
Step1: Go to the official website of the ammavodi scheme to track mother status online.
Step2: A home page will appear on the screen, click on the ‘’Beneficiary List’’ option.
Step3: After clicking on the beneficiary list a new page will be open.
Step4: Now you have to fill the following details such as:
- Name of the student.
- Mother / guardian aadhaar number of the student.
- Class of the students.
- Name of the school of the student.
- Mother / guardian name of the student.
- Bank account number of the mother / guardian.
- IFSC code and branch name of the bank.
- Ration card number of the mother / guardian.
Step5: After filling all the details fill the verification code.
Step6: After that beneficiary details appear on the screen.
Step7: Now you have to click on the print option and take out the print for the further use.
AP Jagananna amma vodi.ap.gov.in Check Child List
Follow the steps to check out the Child List under Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020:
Step 1: Visit official website of amma vodi scheme.
Step 2: Click on the link “Search details of your child under amma vodi scheme Andra Pradesh”
Step 3: Enter the Aadhar number and click on submit button.
Step 4: The data available in the screen.
Jagananna amma vodi.ap.gov.in Helpline Details
Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam,
Andhra Pradesh, 521456.
Phone Number: 9705655349/9705454869
Email ID: [email protected]
In this article, readers can find out information about all the Central Government Schemes 2021, State Government Schemes 2021, Amma Vodi Scheme 2021, and all Government Yojana all over India.
For any query comment below, our team will resolve it as soon as possible. You can bookmark our website sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.