Khajane 2 registration | namma khajane 2 login | K2 Login
Technology especially information technology has become an essential part of every person’s life. The government and citizens can use different IT services to improve their businesses rapidly, the digitalization of any country is one of the strong pillars in its progress .For any government, the treasury sector is one of the most important sector. All funds are recorded mostly in the treasury. Central Government even the state government can believe or rely on the treasury to pay their employees, projects of funds and all other progress occurring across the whole country. If any disagreement happens in this department, it will definitely affect the whole state. In order to make sure accountability and the clarity, the Government of Karnataka has started online services for treasury.
All the employees who associated the government departments, only they can log in by visiting this portal. After registering on this portal, you will get an ID and password and through that, you can log in it easily. The ID you get after registering, you can use it till you retire.
The Karnataka Government has launched official portal named Khajane 2 (K2). karnataka.gov.in associate all treasury departments together to provide an easy way of payment and challan generation. The Khajane II portal was launched after the vast success of Khajane Portal. With Khajane 2 portal, Karnataka authorities has introduced all the treasury offerings provided by various departments at a same place and users can carry out with different state treasury associated services which includes status of challan, generation of challan charge, look challan, and many others. It is the only place where users get access to all the financial facilities of the government.
Services provided by Khajane 2 Portal
K2 portal offers different services associated to the state finance department. The list of all these services on the portal is mentioned beneath:
- Generate the Challan
- Search Challan
- Verify Challan Status
- Citizen Facilitation Centres
- Search Pensioner Payment Status
- Pension Schemes (New)
- Search UTR financial services of the Government.
Advantages of Khajane 2 login portal
Many benefits you can get on this portal which are as follow: –
- Through this portal, you may get data approximately about all treasury workplaces.
- There are numerous finance-related services available to you.
- Since the authorities has released this online portal, so it was a lot of time-saving.
- Employees are working in government departments can use this portal easily.
- The identity you can get through registration, you can use until retirement.
Objectives of the Khajane 2 Login Portal
- The main goals of this portal are as follows: –
- make their work easier, as it makes all the information available to you in a one portal. In present time, all the work has begun online, so the government created this portal to make the work easier.
- After the launch of this portal, you do not need to go to the government authorities to get information.
- All treasury offices are attached in this online portal.
This portal has been started for those who are working in the government department to
Information about Khajane 2 portal login
|Name of the portal||Khajane II|
|Portal Type||Integrated Financial Management System|
|Concerned Department||Finance Department, Govt. of Karnataka|
|Purpose||To manage the financial business of the Govt.|
How you can login into Khajane II Portal?
- To log in, first of all you need to go to the official website.
- link of website: – https://khajane2.karnataka.gov.in/
- After that on the home page, you have to choose one option between DMS and IFMS according to your need.
- After this, a form will appear in front of you, in which you have to fill in your username, password, and captcha code and other necessary details.
- After filling it, you have to pick your language, either English or Kannada.
- After that, you have to click on Sign In.
- Now you will get all your details.
How to get challan at Khajane2 portal
- The users can also seek challan through this portal. The technique is as follow as mentioned below:
- Navigate of Khajane 2 portal.
- After that click on “Search Challan” Icon visible on the homepage.
- Fill the challan reference number or Bank Reference number and captcha code to seek the challan.
- Now hit on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, the challan payment status details will be visible on your screen.
- It is a single spot whereby users get access to all the
How to Generate Challan K2 Portal
For K2 challan generation, you can use options:
- Challan Generation for Citizen
- Challan Generation for DDO
Challan Generation for Citizen
Step1: Firstly, open the official website of the K2 portal such as k2.karnataka.gov.in
Step2: Now click on Challan Generation
Step3: After that new page will appear in front of you. Fill the required details like date of challan, remitter information, details of department, purpose details etc.
Step4: After that enter the amount and remitter ID.
Step5: Click on the “Add” button.
Step6: Now Treasury information will be visible on your current page.
Step7: Then you have to choose total amount and mode of payment, treasury and emittance bank
Step8: Click on the submit button.
Challan Generation for DDO’s
Step1: Go to the official website of the Khajane K2 portal that is k2.karnataka.gov.in
Step2: After that click on the option “Challan Generation”
Step3: Then a new page will appear on your screen, give the required details such as date of challan, remitter information, details of department and purpose details etc.
Step4: After this click on the “Add” button.
Step5: Now You can choose total amount and mode of payment, treasury and remittance bank.
Step6: Click on Submit button.
How you can check Challan Payment Status in Khajane 2 Login Portal?
- To check the Challan Payment Status in Khajane 2 Login Portal, first of all go to the official website of Khajane 2.
- Now you have to hit on the option of “Verify Challan Payment Status” on your home page.
- After visiting the next page, you will fill your reference number and captcha code in it.
- After filling it click on the submit button. Then all the information related to your challan will be opened on your screen.
The Payment mode Supporting Remittances
All citizens can use one of the given modes of fee remitting to State Government:
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card
- Points of Sale (POS)
- Over the Counter
- Payment via citizen facilitation centres such as Karnataka One, Bangalore One …
- You can easily do payment at the departmental offices or the counters.
Check pensioner payment status on Khajane II Portal
By using this portal all users can search pensioner payment status by following step-by-step process given below-
- First of all, open official portal and click on the given icon “Search Pensioner Payment Status”.
- Enter SSP Id and also the captcha code in the space provided for it.
- After that click on “Search” option.
- The desired search option will open in front of you.
How to reset the Login password on Khajane 2
If any case you have forgotten your login password, then there is no need to worry. You can reset your password easily by using online process safely. You can easily reset your login password by following the steps noted beneath:
- Firstly, you can go to the official website of Khajane 2 by clicking on this link.
- Now you have to hit on the ‘IFMS Login ‘option on your homepage.
- After that a pop up will appear, here you have to click on the ‘Forgot Password ‘option beneath.
- On the next page, you have to enter your own KGID and mobile number.
- After that click on the ‘Generate OTP ‘option visible below.
- Now an OTP will be generated on your mobile number, you will verify the received it.
- As soon as the OTP is validated, you will get an option to set a new password.
- In this way, you will be capable to reset the password without any difficulty.
- Department Transport
- Drugs Control Department
- Housing Secretariat
- Department Of labour
- Excise Department
- Stamp and Registration department
- Karnataka Administrative Tribunal
- The Directorate of Municipal Administration
- The Department of Karnataka Fire and Emergency Service
UTR Status Check Online Khajane 2
UTR is referred as Unique Transaction Reference Number. As you aware about it very well Khajane 2 UTR Number has twenty-two characters long. It is usually used to check the transaction initiated from the actual time with gross agreement. All candidates can also check Khajane 2 UTR Status that whether their transaction is activated or not. In the Khajane 2 service section of the portal, hit on the Search UTR. After few seconds, the UTR window will be visible on your screen where the applicant shall get his or her UTR and verification code in order to seek the UTR.
www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Namma Khajane 2 Portal
Khajane 2 Login Portal is very helpful for all civil servants and citizens. Person who is looking forward for Challan facilities and financial business can now prepare K2 Challan Generation 2021. Moreover, Challan generating and tracking the status are the most important facilities at the Khajane 2 Portal Karnataka.
All the participants now can get forms for K2 Online Registration and Login at the official website of Khajane 2. Official website of Khajane 2 Portal is www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in. After that you can submit the K2 Registration Form 2021 to the treasury. There are numerous advantages are associated with the K2 Login Portal which you can get easily.