Kisan Registration Bihar | DBT Agriculture Bihar | Correct Bihar kisan registration details
Kisan Registration : Bihar Government has launched Bihar Kisan portal for farmers to provide compensation for their crops that got destroyed due to some natural disaster or calamity. It focuses on the Rabi crops that have been damaged by disaster or heavy rainfall etc. Farmers can do their Bihar Kisan registration 2021 and get all the benefits from this scheme. The government took this initiative to provide agricultural grants to the farmers of the state. Farmers can easily apply online to the DBT Krishi input anudan yojana 2021 and register their details there. The farmers can also use the official portal to apply for the seeds and get them easily delivered online.
Numerous plans are controlled by the Government of India to profit the farmers and these plans are worked under the management of the DBT Agriculture Department.
- The DBT Agriculture Bihar fundamentally has the work of sending cash to farmers.
- DBT Agriculture portal have been made under the DBT Agriculture division. From where the subtleties of the farmer are gathered and the cash is moved to them through direct advantage move.
- Under this, the DBT Agriculture entry Bihar, dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in was created.
- DBT Agriculture India This is a focal government conspires, yet under DBT Agriculture distinctive DBT Agriculture portals have been made for each state.
- Enlistment of kisan of those states is done on the DBT Agriculture entry by various states and they are given the advantages of the plans run by the state government.
- Under DBT Agriculture, farmers can do a great deal of work.
- DBT Agriculture portal is diverse for each state, so you should remember which plan is being controlled by the state government for the ranchers and which plans you can apply on your state’s DBT portal.
Applications can be applied for the plans run by the state government for the farmers. Following is the appropriation conspires for the farmers show online to the Bihar government.
1. Krishi info appropriation plot
2. Executive Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (pm Kisan plot)
3. Application for reexamination of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
4. Agrarian info sponsorship conspire for dry season inclined squares
5. Farming info sponsorship plot for recovery dry spell inclined squares.
6. Diesel Grant KMS
7. Leader Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
8. Rural Mechanization Scheme
9. Application for Seed Admitted State Government
10. Seed Grant Scheme Application
Required Document For Kisan Registration Bihar
At whatever point farmers go to complete their farmer enlistment, keep the accompanying records with you. Just ensure that Document must be submitted in the application structure, in any case, applications can be dismissed.
- The candidate should be a perpetual occupant of the province of Bihar.
- All families with cultivable land up to 2 hectares in the state will be qualified for this plan.
- Applications under this plan can be submitted uniquely on the authority site of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
- Prior to presenting the application, candidates should keep all the necessary subtleties.
- Aadhaar Card
- Link portable number in Aadhaar card (OTP is shipped off the enlisted versatile number at the hour of enrollment).
- Financial balance subtleties account number ifsc code and so forth.
- Passport size photo
Account Of Bihar Farmer Registration can be dismissed if:-
- On the off chance that the candidate has composed his name in Hindi, the application won’t be acknowledged.
- In the event that the candidate’s name doesn’t coordinate their ledger subtleties.
- In the event that the ledger subtleties aren’t right.
- In the event that the candidate has given some unacceptable IFSC code.
- And so forth on the off chance that, the town name is inaccurate.
Online Kisan Registration Dbt Agriculture
The process of new registration is quite easy, and after applying once you can easily perform this task again. However, there are a lot of other options available if you are not comfortable with doing it by yourself. You can visit the nearest common service center and take help from experts to perform your registration. This article contains all the step-by-step instructions for performing the registration task. You can check out the article further below to check out the step-by-step process of registration.
Step 1: First official site of DBT Agriculture Bihar, to go to dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
Step 2: When you go to the site, such an interface will open before you, under the menu bar that appeared beneath, you will see a choice of enlistment.
Step 3: You need to tap on the choice of enlistment. When you click, some more alternatives will open before you. Register, know the enrollment, print the affirmation.
Step 4: Enroll and need to tap on the choice.
Step 5: When you pick the choice, three additional alternatives will open before you. Note that on the off chance that you need to enroll yourself on the web, you should have a biometric gadget.
Step 6: At the present time you have three choices which are this way.
1. Demography + OTP
2. Demography + BIO-AUTH
3. IRIS (working)
Note: – Here you select the principal alternative, since it is the most effortless, under this choice you simply need to put your finger impression and enter the OTP on the enlisted versatile number.
Step 7:In the wake of choosing the main choice, another alternative will open before you, in which you should do your Aadhaar validation. You need to enter the Aadhaar card number and you will likewise need to enter the name present on the Aadhaar card.
Step 8:When you click on the Authentication button, an OTP will be shipped off the portable number in your Aadhaar card and a container will open before you enter the OTP, in that case, you should enter the OTP and snap-on Validate OTP.
Step 9:Now another page will open before you in which you should choose the choice of Kisan enrollment.
Step 10:When you select the choice of rancher enrollment, the farmer enlistment page opens before you, where you need to fill altogether your data effectively.
Step 11:In this structure, you need to fill altogether your data effectively and present the structure. Prior to presenting the structure, you should initially check whether all the data given by you are right or not.
Step 12:When you present this structure, the farmer enrollment number comes before you, compose this farmer enlistment number someplace and guard it. Since this is your farmer ID or Kisan enrollment number.
Now your application has been made in DBT Agriculture Bihar under Agriculture Department India and you will actually want to exploit the plans run by the state government and local government for the farmers.
How To Correct Bihar kisan registration details
In the event that you have just enrolled your Farmer Registration under Agriculture Department Bihar and you need to redress any of your subtleties, at that point for this you should follow the system given beneath.
Step 1: First the beneficiary will have to visit the official website of DBT Bihar.
Step 2: As soon as you go to DBT Bihar, your home page will open in front of you, on the home page, you will see an option to amend the details.
Step 3: You need to tap on this subtleties adjustment choice, when you click on the subtleties update, another page will open before you.
Step 4: Here, you can improve your portable number ledger number, for which you need to pick the kind of validation.
Step 5: Choose the type of authentication and authenticate yourself, then an update form will open in front of you where you will be able to make any amendment in your farmer registration.
Names of districts under Kisan Registration Bihar
The Districts that come under Bihar Kisan Registration are:
- West Champaran
- Samastipur etc.
Bihar farmer registration record search process
To search record of kisan registration in bihar, follow the given steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the dbt agriculture bihar.
- Then the home page will appear in front of you.
- After that on the home page, you have to click on the registration tab.
- Now you have to click on the link for know registration.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Payment Status
On the off chance that you apply under any award plot on DBT Bihar Portal and the award cash is shipped off you by the state government, at that point this cash is credited to your record through DBT for example Direct bank move, which you think about PFMS. You can check by going to the entry. From PFMS portal you can check the money information sent only through DBT.
Dbt Bihar Payment Status Check Process
Step 1:To begin with, go to PFMS Portal Pfms.nic.in.
Step 2:When you go to the site, its Home Page will open before you.
Step 3:On the landing page, you need to tap on the alternative Know Your Payment Status.
Step 4:As soon as you click on the option of Know Your Payment Status, a new page will open in front of you.
Step 5:On this page, first, you need to submit your bank information, bank account number, confirmed bank account number, and enter the given captcha code.
Step 6:As soon as you click on the submit button, you will be able to check DBT Bihar Payment Status very easily.
Key Highlights Of Bihar Kisan Registration
|Article Name||Bihar Farmer Registration|
|Launched by||Bihar government|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Bihar|
|Objective||To provide benefits of various schemes to farmers.|
Objectives of Bihar Kisan Registration
- The aim of the Bihar Kisan Registration scheme is to make the farmers of the state aware of all government schemes related to agriculture at every step.
- And to benefit them and to brighten the future of the farmers of Bihar and bring the state towards progress and encourage further farming in the future.
How to get Bihar Kisan Registration Receipt after Registration
After registration, if you want to have a receipt as proof of your Kisan Registration, then you can easily get the receipt online. The receipt downloading and printing method is very easy and by following the steps given here you can do that yourself. Have a look at the below-given steps for proper instructions.
- First, visit the official website of the Bihar Kisan registration, and enter the home page.
- On the top of the page, you will see the registration (पंजीकरण) button, click on the button, and then three options will come under it.
- Choose Print Receipt (पावती प्रिंट करे) from the options.
- On the next page, you will be given two options and you have to select one.
- You will then be asked to enter some data, it could be the data Registration number, Aadhaar number, or Enrollment number. It will be the same data that you’ve stored at the time of registration, enter the same data and press enter.
- In the next step, click on the search button. The Kisan registration receipt will be available to you in the DBT agriculture portal, you can then take a print-out off of it.
How to Get Kisan Registration Details
After Registering on the Kisan yojana portal if you want to check your registration details, then you can do it by following the easy steps given below.
- The first always is to visit the official website and then enter the home page.
- The registration button i.e. (पंजीकरण) is next to the home page button, you have to click on it and then you will be given three options to choose from.
- Select Registration details i.e. (पंजीकरणजाने), and then you will move towards the next page.
- The next page contains the search registration details, where you will be asked to confirm any one of your documents. The ones to choose from will be the Aadhaar card, Registration ID, and Mobile Number.
- Choose any one and after the page refreshes, fill in the number of the selected Id. Your registration details will appear on the screen and you can check them for if any issues or error occurs.
Benefits of Bihar Krishi Input Scheme
The Bihar Krishi input scheme was launched by the government to give several benefits to the poor farmers and to pay compensation for their crops destroyed by bad climatic conditions. The government is encouraging the farmers to do the Bihar Kisan registration and then reap the benefits of this scheme. Below given are the benefits and the qualification to apply for this scheme, have a look and apply if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The farmers from unirrigated lands will get Rs.6800 per hectare.
- Farmers from irrigated lands will receive a compensation of Rs.13500 per hectare.
- Land suitable for farming, where the sand content is more than 3 inches, the farmers owning this land will get a compensation of Rs.12200 per hectare.
- A farmer can only apply for this scheme if they have land of up to 2 hectares, land larger than this will not be eligible for this scheme.
- A minimum of Rs.1000 compensation is provided under this scheme.
- The subsidy amount is paid through DBT and the money will be transferred to your bank account through an Aadhaar card.
- To experience all the benefits of this scheme, it is important to do the Bihar Kisan Registration on its online portal.
- Before applying for this scheme, make sure that your area does not come under the drought-affected area.
Important Documents Required for Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana Registration
The registration process requires some document details to confirm that the registration is indeed done by the original applicant. There are some terms and conditions too, to apply for the registration and to become the beneficiary of the scheme. All of the information regarding the documentation is given below. Have a look below and if you lack some points, then you can get that document made and then enjoy the fruits of this scheme.
- The first is that the farmer must be from Bihar and they should have a written document that proves this.
- Mobile Number of the applicant.
- Passport size photo of the farmer applying.
- The farmer should have farming land.
- Proper documents of the land should be presentable and in the name of the farmer.
- The farmer should have LPG, land records, and other documents that prove their ownership over the land.
Statistics of Bihar Kisan Yojana
|विवरण||सांख्यिकी (पंजीकृत किसानों की संख्या)||स्थिति|
|पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना||1,16,17,394||Open|
|बीज सब्सिडी पंजीकरण||14,08,855||Open|
|प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना||18,408||Open|
|कृषि यंत्रीकरण योजना||2,39,438||Open|
|डीजल सब्सिडी (खरीफ)||11,64,938||Open|
|सूखा प्रभावित ब्लॉकों के लिए इनपुट सब्सिडी||16,29,782||Open|
|डीजल सब्सिडी (रबी)||22,92,535||Open|
|जैविक खेती की सब्सिडी||22,721||Open|
FAQs Kisan Yojana Scheme
A lot of farmers, especially the uneducated small-time farmers might not be aware of this scheme and the government must make sure that the information reaches the concerned beneficiary. So, it is obvious that a lot of farmers will have a lot of doubts and some questions are quite common among our visitors. Therefore, we have arranged some commonly asked questions about Kisan Yojana Scheme, have a look at them below.
What are the most important documents that are required to register for the Kisan Yojana Scheme?
This information is also provided in the article above, but the most important documents that you need to carry are an Aadhaar card, Residential proof, Bank Account Details, Contact Number, and Passport size photographs.
What is the sum of the amount that will be allotted to the beneficiaries?
The beneficiaries will get a total allotment of Rs.6000 per year in a total of 3 investments. The bank account must be linked with an Aadhaar card, otherwise, the money will not be transferred to your account.
Who is eligible for this scheme, can farmers from other states also apply?
Only the residents of Bihar will be eligible and if the farmer belongs to some other state then they cannot register in this portal and won’t receive any compensation.
Above given was all the possible information about the Bihar Kisan registration form, Kisan Registration 2021. All the information given here is taken from official and valid sources and if you have any doubt or complaint regarding the content of this article, then you can comment below and let us know. Help us in improving by providing your valuable feedback. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.