Mukhyamantri Covid-19 BaalKalyan Yojana: As we all know that there are many children who have lost their parents due to coronavirus infection. The MP government has decided to take responsibility for all these children. To fulfill this purpose, the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 BaalKalyan Yojana 2021 has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
In this article, we will describe you Mukhyamantri Covid-19 BaalKalyan Yojana, मुख्यमंत्री बाल कल्याण योजना क्या है, its benefit, eligibility, documents required, Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana application procedure, etc. To get complete details, you are advised to read till last.
मुख्यमंत्री बाल कल्याण योजना क्या है?
Under मुख्यमंत्री बाल कल्याण योजना, a pension of Rupees 5000 every month will be provided to all those children who lose their parents or guardians due to coronavirus. This pension will be provided to children till the age of 21 years. Under the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana, the whole responsibility of children’s primary education and higher education has been taken by the state government. Apart from this facility of education, the ration will be provided to these children also. Children will be able to take advantage of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 BaalKalyan Yojana, whose parents or the guardian have died between 1 March 2020 to 31 July 2021. Only the residents of the state can get the benefits of this scheme. A six-member committee has been developed in every district so that the scheme can be implemented properly.
All children whose parents died after two months of treatment of coronavirus infection will also be eligible to take advantage of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana. The pension under this scheme will be deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana|
|Scheme started by||Madhya Pradesh government|
|Beneficiary||Children of Madhya Pradesh state whose parent or guardian has died during Covid-19 pandemic|
|Objective||To provide financial help to all those children whose parents or guardians have died due to Covid-19 infection.|
|Official website of the scheme||covidBaalkalyan.mp.gov.in|
|Amount of Pension||Rupees 5000 per month|
|Mode of applying||Online and Offline|
|Allowance||Rupees 1500 subsistence allowance |
Rupees 500 conveyance allocation
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021 is to provide financial help to all those children whose parents and guardians have died due to Covid-19 infection. Under this scheme, all those children will be provided a pension of rupees 5000 per month till they attain the age of 21 years. Through Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021, the children of the state will not need to depend on others. He will be capable to spend his money on this amount. Apart from this, the facility of free education and ration will also be provided to the children by the government.
Benefits and the Features of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana
- By using this scheme, a pension of Rupees 5000 per month will be provided to all children whose parents or guardians have died due to coronavirus infection.
- This pension will be provided to the children till the age of 21 years.
- Free education and ration will be provided to the children.
- All those children will be able to take advantage of this scheme, whose parents or guardian have died between1 March, 2020 to 31 July, 2021.
- For the implementation of Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021, a committee of six members has been constituted in each district.
- Children whose parents have died after 2 months of treatment for coronavirus infection will also be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The amount of pension to be provided under the Chief Minister Covid-19 Child Welfare Scheme will be directly deposited in the account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme, financial help of Rupees 1500 will be given in the form of subsistence allowance and ₹ 500 will be provided per month as conveyance allocation.
- From class I to PhD under this scheme free education will be provided to the orphan children.
Food Security scheme under Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, there is a system to provide free monthly ration to the beneficiary children through the National Food Security Act. Under Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021, the District Program Officers of the Department of Women and Child Development get instructions to prepare a list of all such beneficiaries. After preparing the list, and eligibility slip will be provided by the District Food Officer to all the beneficiary families. This scheme will be monitored and evaluated through the ‘Department of Women and Child Development.
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021 Care Institution
Children whose age is less than 18 years and no one is willing to take care of them and they do not have any source of living as like maintenance, education, medicine, and their protection, etc. For such children, facilities will be provided by Child Welfare Committee. All such children will be able to get admission to the child care institute running in their state. The benefit of monthly pension and ration will not be provided to all these children. But after the completion of eighteen years, full assistance will be provided to these children according to the provision of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021 Care Institution.
Eligibility conditions under the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The parent or guardian must have died during 1 May, 2021 and 30 June, 2021 due to COVID-19 infection.
- It is compulsory to check that theapplicant’s parents were not in government service and the applicant’s family is not already getting any benefit as government pension.
- The applicant’s family should not get the benefit of, Mukhyamantri Covid-19 ‘Yoddha Kalyan Yojana’.
- Under this scheme, those children can also get advantages whose parents have died earlier but their guardian died due to Covid-19 infection.
- Children can also get the benefit of this scheme, one of whose parents has died earlier and the other has died due to Covid-19 infection.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the age of the applicant must be 21 years or less than it.
- If in any case, child is studying in the undergraduate course then he can get the benefit of this scheme till the age of 24 years or till the completion of the graduation course.
Documents required to apply for Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth certificate
- Medical board certificate of the death of a parent or guardian due to corona.
- Current mobile number
- Photographs (Passport size)
Procedure to apply online for Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021
If you wish to apply under Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021, then you need to follow the given procedure.
Step 1-At first you will visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021.
Step 2-Now a home page will appear in front of you in which you have to click on the option of apply.
Step 3-After this, on a new page you will enter your all details such as name, current mobile number, E-mail id, password, etc.
Step 4-Then you will click on the ‘Register’ option.
Step 5-After this you have to click on the ‘login’ option.
Step 6-Now you will fill in your mobile number and the password and click on the ‘submit’ option.
Step 7-After following the above procedure, you have to click on the option of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 BaalKalyan Yojana-2021.
Step 8-Next, after filling in all the details you have to upload important documents.
Step 9- After this, you will click on the ‘submit’ option.
By following the above points you will be able to apply under the process to apply online in Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021.
Procedure to apply offline in Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021
To apply offline in Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021, follow these simple steps:
Step 1-first you need to go to the office of Municipal Commissioner, CMO, or the CEO of your Janpad Panchayat.
Step 2-From there you will get an application form to apply for this scheme.
Step 3-After that, you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form like name, E-mail, current mobile number, Aadhar card number, etc.
Step 4-Next, you have to attach all the essential documents with the application form.
Step 5- After this, you will submit this application form to the office of Municipal Commissioner, CMO or CEO of the Janpad Panchayat.
Step 6-In this way, you will be able to apply under the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana Application status 2021
To Check the Application status of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021, follow these steps:
Step 1-At first you will visit the official website ofMukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021.
Step 2-Soon a home page will open in front of you.
Step 3-After this you will click on the option of ‘View Application’.
Step 4-After that you will click on the ‘login’ option.
Step 5-Now there is a need to enter your current mobile number and the password.
Step 6-At last you have to click on the ‘submit’ option.
Step 7-Now you need to click on the option to ‘View the status of the application
Step 8-After that you should enter your application number.
Step 9-Now you have to click on the Submit button.
Step 10-As soon as you will click on submit option, an application status will appear on your computer screen.
Total applications under the scheme
Procedure of Implementation of the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021
The procedure to apply under the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana-2021 is completely free of cost. All eligible children can apply easily by visiting the official website of this scheme. All eligible children will be recognized by the District Program Officer of the Department of Women and Child Development. All these children easily can apply on this portal. The verification of the application received on the portal will be done with the help of the District Collector.
District level committee has also been formed to implement the process of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Baal Kalyan Yojana 2021. In this procedure, the District Collector, District panchayat, Chief executive officer, chief medical and health officer, District program officer, Women and child development, Deputy Director social justice, and District education officer all are included. After completing the procedure of verification by this constituted committee, the amount of benefit will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in to find out all the latest Government Schemes 2021. For any query related to मुख्यमंत्री बाल कल्याण योजना मध्यप्रदेश, “Leave a Reply” or “Comment Us” below, our team will solve it as soon as possible.