Under Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana, the state government will give monetary help of Rs 50000 to the girls having a place with SC, ST, and BPL category who come below the poverty line. To get the advantage under the Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2021, the girl student should be studying in twelfth class from any school under a board perceived by the Central Government or State Government situated in the Uttarakhand state. This is the main condition to apply under Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana. This is an extraordinary plan for girls of the school.
Under Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana, the Uttarakhand Govt will provide monetary help to the girl child of a poor family. Through this new scheme, the state government will give financial help to the poor family from the birth of the girl to her marriage. So they can get the best education and can be confident.
After completing the twelfth class the girls are encouraged by the Women Child Development. The girls are encouraged for additional education and training by giving monetary help of 51 thousand rupees. The girls will also get the financial help of 11 thousand rupees on the birth of a baby girl. The advantage of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana is only available to the monetarily poor girls so that after twelfth they can do their advanced education without any problems.
- This Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana was dispatched by the public authority in the year 2017 and 2018.
- Under the Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana, the public authority stores a measure of 51 thousand as FD in the account of girls.
- After completion of 5 years as FD the girl will receive amount of ₹ 75000.
- The girl child should be permanent citizens of Uttarakhand state, general/ SC/ ST category and belongs to BPL category to get the benefit by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand state.
- It is directed by the Department of Classes and Social Welfare for the girl students BPL families who are studying in class twelfth in any recognized organization in any district of Uttarakhand state.
- A one-time advantage under this plan can be benefited on completing the class 12th examination successfully.
Highlights about the Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana|
|Dispatched by||State Government of Uttarakhand state|
|Scheme declared by||Honorable Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|The scheme started in the year||2017-2018|
|Beneficiaries||Belonging to the poor family girls|
|Major Benefit of the scheme||An amount of Rs. 50,000 / – is sanctioned to the girl child|
|Scheme Objective||To provide an incentive to the girls|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of the State||Uttarakhand|
Eligibility for the Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana 2021
The Eligibility for the Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana are as follows:
- The girl child must be a permanent citizen of the Uttarakhand state.
- The girl child should belong to BPL, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and EWS category.
- Under this scheme only two girls child from the same family can get the advantages of the scheme.
- The yearly income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs15,976 in rural areas and Rs 21,206 in urban areas.
- The girl child should be a 12th class student.
- The girl child should be unmarried.
Documents required to fill the Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana
The Documents required to fill the Nanda Gaura Devi Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar card of the girl
- BPL card of the girl
- Caste certificate of the girl
- Original copy of the family register
- 10th class mark sheet of the girl
- If there is a girl above 18 years, then Voter ID card of the girl
- Student must studying in class 12th
- Roll number of the girl allotted by the school education council
- Bank account details of the girl
- Income certificate of the guardian
- A valid mobile number
- Passport size photo of the girl
गौरा देवी कन्या धन योजना आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड करने की प्रक्रिया
The girls of the Uttarakhand state, who want to apply for the Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2021, should have to follow the simple procedure and then they can take the benefit under this scheme.
Step 1: The first step is that the girl student can fill the application form of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana online. For the online application, the girls have to visit the link of the official website of this scheme or for the offline mode, the girls can fill the application form through the principal of their school.
Step 2: After visiting the site the home page will appear on the screen where the application form option will show, the student has to hit the option.
Step 3: Now, the PDF file of the Application Form will be displayed on the screen. The student has to download the application form.
Step 4: After that, the student is required to fill in all the necessary information as asked in the application form such as applicant’s name, and father’s name, and father’s occupation etc.
Step 5: Then, the student will have to attach the photocopy of all the required documents and submit them to the teacher or the concerned Development Block Office or Assistant Social Welfare Officer.
So by following these steps the students can complete the application procedure of the Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana लॉगिन
Step 1: The first step is that the student has to visit the link of the official website of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana.
Step 2: Now the home page will appear on the screen, where students have to hit on the login button.
Step 3: After this, a new page will be displayed on the screen, in which students have to select the user type.
Step 4: And then students have to enter their User ID, Password and then fill the Captcha Code.
Step 5: Now students have to hit on the login button.
So by following these steps, students will be able to log in to the portal.
आवेदन पत्र की वर्तमान स्थिति जानने की प्रक्रिया/ Know status of Online Application Form
Step 1: The first step is that the student has to visit the link http://escholarship.uk.gov.in/frmGauradeviDefault.aspx of the official website of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana.
Step 2: Now, the home page will appear on the screen where students have to hit on the check the current status of the applications option.
Step 3: Now a new page will appear on the screen, in which students have to select district, block and school.
Step 4: After this, the student has to enter the scholarship application number and then fill the captcha code.
Step 5: Then, the student has to hit the search button.
So by following these simple steps students will be able to check the current status of their application form.
The steps to see the List of Registered School under the Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
Step 1: The first step is that the girl students who are eligible for the scheme have to visit the link escholarship.uk.gov.in of the official website.
Step 2: Now, the homepage will appear on the screen where the students are required to hit the “List of Registered schools” option.
Step 3: After this a new page will appear on the screen where the students have to select district name.
Step 4: Now the complete list of registered school will be appear on the computer screen.
Total Received Application [Category-Wise]
|Category Name||Total applications||Total Approved Applications||Total Benefited Applications|
|General and OBC||23369||16116||10078|
Grant Distribution Information
|Category Name||Total Amount Disbursed|
|General and OBC||503900000|
The main purpose of the Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
In many areas of India or in many states including Uttarakhand state, girls are as yet considered as a burden and in many regions, they are being discriminated against since childhood by not considering them as equivalent to boys. Even today there are many parts of India where girls are killed even before they are born. The main goal of this plan is to eliminate this attitude and mentality and to make interest among girls towards schooling and make them monetarily able and self dependent and confident in the society.
- To battle and stop the issue of child marriage in Uttarakhand state, the Government of Uttarakhand began Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana on first July 2017.
- Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana has been carried out in Uttarakhand state as a motivator for education to financially weaker school going girls.
- The main goal of Gora Kanya Dhan Yojana is to make young girls independent in the state.
- And to remove female feticide and further develop the sex proportion among young ladies and young men in the state.
- Through Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, girls from economically weaker sections areas are also able to complete their advance study after passing 12th.
- Through this plan, girls are also ready to move forward to understand their aim of life by becoming as able and independent as boys.
- This administration plan will give security to the girls in the Uttarakhand state and encourage them to complete their schooling and go for the bright future ahead.
|Application form to apply Online||http://escholarship.uk.gov.in/Docs/Application_form_GDKDY_Swd.pdf|
|List of the Registered Schools||http://escholarship.uk.gov.in/Public/GauraDevi/frmSchoolList.aspx|
|Search for the Application form||http://escholarship.uk.gov.in/Public/GauraDevi/frmSearchForApplications.aspx|
|Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2021||http://escholarship.uk.gov.in/frmGauradeviDefault.aspx|
[District-wise] Total Application till date
The Total applications received for Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana till september 2021 are given in the below table. To see District-wise total number of Approved Applications and Benefited Applications check the given table.
|District Name||Total applications||Total Approved Applications||Total Benefited Applications|
|Udham Singh Nagar||5278||4562||3614|
|Designation Name Nodal Officer IT Cell-Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare|
|Office Address Bhagat Singh Colony, MDDA ,Dalanwala Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand|
|Phone/Fax Phone: 0135-2674121, 2674122, 2669764|
WhatsApp No: 6395221188
Toll free No: 1800-180-4236
राज्य सरकार की योजनाओं 2021 और केंद्र सरकार की योजनाओं 2021 के लिए sarkariiyojana.in को बुकमार्क करें |