Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana | Family id haryana | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in | Parivar pehchan patra haryana beneficiary list
Haryana Family Identity Card Scheme has been started by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khatter. The purpose of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana is that the citizens of Haryana state can get the benefit of the Central Government Scheme and State Government schemes.
Digits of 14 digits will be prepared in this identity card Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra . These will form a special type of identity card, and every family in Haryana will get its benefit. Family identity card will distribute all services and benefits to the beneficiaries of the state on the basis of the Economic- Social Caste Certificate. Under the Haryana Family Identity Card Scheme, 45 lakh citizens in Haryana will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Update
Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh stated that it is necessary for residents to have Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card to take benefit of all Haryana government schemes. Residents have been asked to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card before the last date. All those citizens of Haryana state who have not received their family identity card should get the family Pahchan Patra as soon as possible and those who already have the family identity card should update their family identity card. At all CSC centers, Haryana id cards are made free of cost.
With it, several government schemes of the state have been linked. Such as Family Pension Yojana, Old Age Pension Yojana, Widow Pension Yojana, Ladli Scheme, Marriage Shagun Scheme, Ration Allotment Scheme, etc. In the upcoming time, Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will be used to apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, apply for BPL Ration Card, to get unemployment allowance, to apply in Saksham Yojana, and to apply in other government schemes.
It is compulsory for each citizen of Haryana to make a family identity card. It is compulsory for each citizen of Haryana to make a family identity card. All the citizens update their Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra from their nearest Common Service Center (CSC) center as soon as possible and take advantage of government schemes.
Now the people of the state will not need many documents to get the benefits of the government schemes of the state government. Now the citizens of the state can take advantage of all the facilities and schemes of the government through this same Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. This identity card will contain the integrated information of all the family including the rest of the documents.
Highlights of the Parivar Pehchan Patra haryana | परिवार पहचान पत्र हरियाणा
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra|
|in Hindi Language||हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||54 lakh families of the state|
|Major Benefit||Provide Family ID Card|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring automatic delivery of various citizen-centric services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Haryana Family Identity Card
The Haryana government will check the eligibility of the applicants for this before issuing the Parivar Pehchan Patra. After that, you will get the benefit of the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme. By issuing Family Identity Card, you can reduce corruption in the Government of Haryana state and the transparency of all the beneficiaries can be revealed and all the bogus people who have taken advantage of the government scheme so far will come forward and those who are the rightful beneficiaries of the scheme will be given the benefit of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
Documents required for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana (Family Identity Card)
- It is mandatory to have an Aadhaar card with the application.
- The candidate should be a native of Haryana.
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Other family identity documents
- Old Age Samman Allowance
- Disability Pension yojana
- Vidhwa pension yojana
- Marriage Registration services
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Driving License services
- Vehicle Registration services
- The government will pay attention to all the people of the state through a family identity card. And it will be seen whether the person who is eligible for the benefit is getting the benefit or not.
- According to Parivar pehchan patra haryana or परिवार पहचान पत्र Form PDF हरियाणा, the software will be made in such a way that the age, eligibility of the candidate will be according to the eligibility of the scheme, they will not have to go around for application. Through the software, the beneficiary will extract all the information and take benefit of it.
- Through the meraparivar.haryana.gov.in family id haryana, the officials will help in identifying the right beneficiaries and it will be noted that only the right beneficiary of the scheme will get the benefit.
- Through the family id haryana हरयाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र , you can also obtained information about the area in which the family resides as well as different codes will be made for people living in rural and urban areas.
- The corruption resulting from this scheme will be reduced and people who have maintained their duplicate Adhar cards will also reduce by making family identification cards.
- It will now be compulsory for officers working in Haryana State Government to create a parivar pehchan patra haryana. If they do not make this card, in this case your next month’s salary will be withheld. Instructions for family id haryana have been issued to all, whether they are small employees or large employees.
- Families whose names are in the list according to the Socio-Economic Census SECC can also apply for family id haryana. And those whose names are not in this list should apply for it soon and they can also be linked with the family id haryana.
- Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has said that under parivar pehchan patra haryana scheme, a list of data of 54 lakh families will be released. And already 46 lakh people have already registered in it and 8 lakh people will now join this scheme.
- The operator submitting the form will be given an additional benefit of Rs. 5 for each form.
Benefits of Parivar pehchan patra haryana
- 54 lakh people of the state of Haryana will get the benefit of this PPP Haryana card.
- Fraud in government schemes will be reduced and there will be transparency in the state government.
- With family id haryana, students can easily enroll in school /college.
- One can get government and private jobs with this card.
- The government will provide a 14 digit NUMBER in the family identification card which will be unique for every family.
- Only people who are native to Haryana will be able to make this [आवेदन फॉर्म] Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme card.
- Through this Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List , beneficiaries will also get old pensions and other pensions.
- At present, after the marriage of the girl, her name will be removed from her family card and will be given in-laws’ card.
- After the death of a member of a family, no one will have to wander around with a ration card, death certificate, or any other document. The haryana parivar pehchan patra family id SRB Post software itself collects information from the hospital, crematorium and removes the name from the card itself.
Purpose of Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
The purpose of Parivar pehchan patra haryana is to automate all the schemes. All the people who are eligible for the हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र डाउनलोड आवेदन फॉर्म scheme will easily join the scheme. And at the same time, all the corrupt people in the state will be reduced and the government can easily benefit the people.
In the meeting of 29 July 2019, the Haryana government has provided a time limit for the submission of documents for the applicants. The official website for Parivar pehchan patra haryana YOJANA has been released in Chandigarh on 25 July. You will get some convenience from this official website meraparivar.haryana.gov.in. Also, you can see the application process and the list of candidates, etc on the website.
The following families can enroll in Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana:
- Permanent Family: Any family who is currently residing in Haryana is required to enroll in meraparivar.haryana.gov.in. Such a family shall be issued a permanent 8-digit family ID
- Temporary Family: Any family who is residing outside Haryana but applying for any service/scheme of the State shall also be required to enroll themselves in PPP. Such a family shall be issued a 9-digit temporary family id haryana which shall be initialed with the letter ‘T’
Family id haryana document verification
Atal Seva Kendra, Tehsil, Panchayat, Saral Kendra, Block, Gas Agencies, Schools, Colleges, Other Government and Semi-Government Educational Institutions will establish centers in various districts for proof and documents of 54 lakh applications under the Family Identity Card Scheme. The state government will set up 500 centers for verification, Candidates can get their documents verified by visiting these places.
How to view beneficiary list in Parivar pehchan patra haryana?
Interested candidates of Haryana who want to see their name on the pehchan patra beneficiary list must first check their status in the Economic-Social Caste Census SECC
If your name is in SECC-2011, then you will be included in Parivar pehchan patra haryana. And if you do not have a name, you have to first apply to avail of the scheme
After this, you will be included in the family identity card scheme and all the answers related to Images for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana .
How to apply for Family id haryana?
Let us tell you that the government has not yet started the online process to create parivar pehchan patra card, for this the offline process has been made available. Here we are giving you complete information on the offline process मेरा परिवार पहचान पत्र हरियाणा
Family id haryana has been made through 3 channels. No application fee or monetary charge is required to be paid by the citizen for the same.
- CSC VLEs – Common Service Centers, managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs
- SARAL Kendras – Antyodaya Saral Kendras which are managed by the State Government
- PPP Operators – Operators registered for the Parivar pehchan patra work across the State.
Step1: Candidates can apply for the मेरा परिवार पहचान पत्र हरियाणा application form for school, college, tehsil, gas agency, Atal Center, family identity card from ration shops.
Step2: You should note that this हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र योजना application form will be given to you free of cost, for this you will not have to pay any fee.
Step3: After this, you will have to fill in all the information as required in the Family identity card application form pdf download. Attach the documents asked and submit the application form from where you took it.
Step4: Documents will be thoroughly investigated by the officials and Once the documents are verified, your family will be given this parivar pehchan patra yojna smart card.
How to update family details in Haryana Family Identity Card?
How Is Newly Launched Parivar Pehchan Patra In Haryana: A Candidate can update family details in the Haryana family identity card in two ways, the first way is to search family directly by family ID, and the second way is to search by adhar number.
Step1: Go to the official website हरियाणा मेरा परिवार पहचान पत्र की आधिकारिक वैबसाइट meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
Step2: Click on the ‘’update family details’’ option, on the Haryana Govt Schemes home page
Step4: Applicant enters the family search and clicks on the ‘’search’’ option
How to update family details by aadhar no. in family id haryana?
To update family details with aadhar no. in Haryana family identity card; applicant can go to the official website of Parivar pehchan patra haryana.
Step1: Go to the परिवार पहचान पत्र पोर्टल of the Haryana family identity card
Step2: Applicant has to click on the ‘’update family details’’ option, on the home page
Step3: And then, an applicant has to click on the ‘’No’’, under the update family details, if they want to update their family details by adhar no
Step4: Now you have to click on the ‘’forgot your family id’’ Family Identity Card Haryana Online Application Form
Step5: Applicant enter your aadhar no. and click the ‘’check’’ option
How to login into Family id haryana?
To login into parivar pehchan patra haryana, applicants have to follow the steps provided below
Step1: Go to the meraparivar.haryana.gov.in portal of the Haryana family identity card
Step2: Now click on the ‘’login’’ option on ppp portal haryana
Step3: Applicants have to enter the following details on mera parivar haryana gov in:
- user name
Step4: Click on the haryana parivar pehchan patra Scheme ‘’login’’ button
How to recover password in Haryana family identity card?
To recover the password in the Haryana family identity card; an applicant can go to the official website of parivar pehchan patra haryana. Follow these steps to recover your password in meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
Step1: Go to the mera pariwar.haryana.gov.inportal official web portal of the Haryana family identity card
Step2: Applicant click on the ‘’login’’ option, on the ppp haryana home page
Step3: And then, the applicant click on the ‘’forgot password’’
Step4: Applicants have to enter the
- enter the user name
- enter the code
Step5: Click on the ‘’submit’’ button on Meraparivar हरियाणा अद्यतन परिवार विवरण में Gov
Track PPP Application Status
- To track PPP Application status, Click here.
- Now you can track PPP status by Family Id or Aadhar number.
- Enter your Family Id or Aadhar number, or captcha.
- Click on search button.
Read More: Intra haryana
Which website has been released by the state government for application in Haryana Family Identity Card?
The official website for application in Haryana Family Identity Card is meraparivar.haryana.gov.in but the applications are not being done online yet.
What is the purpose of the Haryana Family Identity Card Scheme?
The purpose of the family identity card is that all the people who are eligible for the government scheme will get the benefit of the scheme automatically. They will not have to wander around to apply for the benefits of any scheme. And corruption in the state will decrease.
How many people will get benefit from Haryana Family Identity?
The family identity card will benefit 54 lakh people of the state.
How to apply for HARYANA Family Identification?
We have shared the entire process of application through your article, you can apply and follow the given procedure and get the family identity card.
What are the required documents required for application in Family Identity Card?
It is mandatory to have an Aadhaar card with the application. The candidate should be a native of Haryana. Marital Status Mobile Number Passport Size Photo Income Certificate Residence Certificate Family Other Identification Documents
Hope you will get complete information regarding parivar pehchan patra haryana, family id haryana, meraparivar.haryana.gov.in. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in by pressing (ctrl+D), to get the latest updates regarding schemes.