Haryana Prana Vayu Devta Pension Scheme (प्राणवायु देवता पेंशन योजना): As we all know that central government and state government of different states starts different schemes for the citizens time-to-time. Similarly, another plan has been begun by the Haryana chief Manohar Lal Khattar to give help to the residents of the state, which is named the Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Plan. The fundamental target of the Prana Vayu Devta Annuity Plan Haryana which is sent off by the Haryana Government is to guarantee satisfactory stock of natural oxygen in the state. The Haryana Government, while doing the Haryana Prana Vayu Devta Plan 2022, said that it is a major step towards guaranteeing clean air to breathe amid the outbreak of the Covid-19 epidemic.
Prana Vayu Devta Pension Scheme Haryana 2022 has been started through Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar and under this Haryana Ped Pension Scheme (हरियाणा पेड पेंशन योजना), the Chief Minister said in his speech that “the state government has taken the initiative to honor all those trees which are 75 years and above and have served humanity throughout its life by producing oxygen, reducing pollution, providing shade.
Through the Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme, such trees would be identified in the entire state and they would be taken care of by involving the local people in this scheme. For this, oxy forests will be planted on land ranging from 5 acres to 100 acres in the cities of Haryana. For upkeep of trees older than 75 years, Rs. 2,500 will be given per year
pran vayu devta pension scheme facts: 75 साल पुराने पेड़ों को पेंशन
It has been found by the authorities of the Haryana State Government that there are around 2500 trees in the state which are 75 years of age or more, and which have been distinguished by the authorities. The Woodland Division had directed a study to distinguish these old trees. Now all gram panchayats will be paid Rs 2,500. as an annuity per tree for their support and maintenance. This sum will be given to develop these trees further and satisfy the goal of giving new oxygen to individuals which is vital for battling the Coronavirus pandemic.
Oxy van in Karnal under Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Scheme
- Chit Van (Forest of Beauty)
- Pakhi Van (forest of birds)
- Space Forest (Forest of the Zodiacs)
- Tapo Van (Forest of Meditation)
- Arogya Van (Healing / Herbal Forest)
- Neer Van (forest of springs)
- Rishi Van (Sapta Rishi)
- Panchavati (five trees)
- Smaran Van (forest of memories)
- Sugandha Suvaas / Sugandha Van (Forest of Fragrance)
Required eligibility criteria for the Haryana Vayu Devta Pension Scheme
- If anybody wants to take benefit of the Haryana pranavayu devatha pension, then they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria:-
- To apply for the Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Scheme 2022, it is mandatory to be a permanent citizen of the Haryana state.
- The benefits of the scheme will be given by the Haryana government only once the applicant has a 75-year-old tree.
The online application procedure for the Haryana Prana Vayu Devta Scheme
To apply for the Haryana prana vayu devta scheme, the applicants are required to follow the given steps:-
- First of all, the applicant will have to visit the nearest Forest Department office, where the applicant will have to take the application form for the Haryana Prana Vayu Devta Pension Scheme from the concerned officer.
- After that, the applicant will have to fill out the Haryana Prana Vayu Devta Scheme application form and needs to attach all the required documents (as asked in the form) with your Prana Vayu Devta Pension Scheme Form after completing the application form submit it to the concerned officer in the same office.
- So, by following these simple steps, the applicant can complete the application procedure for the Haryana Prana Vayu Devta Pension Scheme 2022.
- After that, the documents will be checked by the concerned officer and then the applicant can take the benefits of the scheme.