SSO portal | sso.rajasthan | SSO Login | Emitra Login
Rajasthan Sign-On Identification RajSSO ID is an online digital service provider that has been introduced by the State Government of Rajasthan. Rajasthan SSO ID eMitra Single Sign on login is designed to facilitate the citizens to avail a huge number of services and schemes benefits under the supervision of Digital India. RAJSSO ID is a unique identification to access all the services offered by the Rajasthan state government. Rajasthan Single Sign On (44) has been created by the Rajasthan Government, a unique identification portal and its goal is to provide online services through a single window. It works on the concept of digitization of services, under the Digital India Campaign.
Latest updates: As per latest UIDAI Policy, UID number/ Aadhar number is no longer stored in RajSSO system. However Reference Number provided by Rajasthan State AADHAAR VAULT is stored and is also shown in user’s profile.
State Government of Rajasthan has launched SSO ID “Single Sign-On Identification” sso single sign-in. The RajSSO Single Sign-on Identity Portal involves various services for citizens, industry, and government employees in a single platform.
Services provided on RAJSSO Portal
RAJSSO Portal delivers the transparent services to the citizens under the Rajasthan Single Sign On platform. RajSSO provide the services for the following departments:
|RAJSSO Business Registration Departments||JIO Bhamashah Login rajssoid|
|Sso id Bank Services||Arms License Registration Raj SSO|
|RajSSO Artisan Registration||e-Mitra Service SSO|
|E-Mitra SSO Services Reports||Rajsso MIS Attendance|
|Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)||Change Challenge service|
|Rajasthan SSO GST Portal||CHMS Circuit House Management System SSO Portal|
|DCE APP SSO service||Digital Visitor Register Rajasthan Gov|
|DMRD Disaster Management, Relief & Civil Defence Department||Drug Control Department of rajasthan single sign on|
|DCO Drug Control Organization||E-Bazaar SSO ID Registration|
|E-Devasthan||Electronic Health Records (EHR)|
|Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)||E-Learning|
|E-Tulaman||Forest and Wildlife|
|HSMS||TAD RAJ SSO|
|HTE Higher Technical & Medical Education||IFMS-RajSSP|
|IHMS Integrated Health Management System||iStart Business|
|ITI SSO APP||Job Recruitment Fair|
|LDMS Labour Department Management System||LSG Local Government|
|BPAS Building Plan Approval||BRSY Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana|
SSO Portal Online Work from Home in Single Portal
Rajasthan Single Sign On (40) SSO id registration form which provides a huge number of services, Online Work, Government Websites portal, Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan. You can also apply in colleges, State Scholarship, Business Registration, and in universities/institutions, government jobs, Jan Aadhar Card, rajsso ID, Rajasthan rajsso id, sso rajasthan epass, and lots of online service through SSO Portal. You can avail the service of all online work in a single portal named Rajasthan Single Sign On (32) by visiting the official website Direct Link to apply SSO Rajasthan GOV.
What is SSOID Rajasthan?
Several online work and Govt. Online Work can be used with the help of rajsso ID and rajsso ID password in the RAJSSOID portal under digital India program. By Rajasthan SSO ID registration the applicants can apply in various colleges, universities, and private institutions. Lots of online services can be done using the Rajsso rajasthan portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
Application Fee for SSOID CREATION
You can’t pay any registration fee to apply on the RAJSSO Portal Seva i.e. No charges is applicable to avail the benefit of any service of RAJSSO portal. The main objective of the SSO Rajasthan portal is to create a transparent environment between the common man and the government.
Rajsso ID Registration Options
Rajasthan Government launched a platform for the online services G2G Government-to-Government and G2P Government-to-Public. It works under the concept of Digital India by central government. More than 40 government services can be availed in one place like e-Mitra, Bhamashah Yojana, RajMail, RajEvalt and etc.
Following listed documents are required for the registration process of SSO ID REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Bhamashah ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Google Login Credentials Google and Facebook
- For government employees SIPF ID
- BRN Number (for Business)
How to Register in RajSSO sso.rajasthan.gov.in?
Follow these steps to register in RajSSO sso.rajasthan.gov.in portal
- Visit the Official website of Rajasthan RajSSO portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the Emitra SSO home page, you can see 2 Options -> Registration and Login
- If you are a new user click on the link -> “RAJSSO Registration”
- You have to choose one option among “Citizen”, “Industry” and “Government Employee” in Emitra SSO Registration.
- Emitra SSO ID registration Login through one of the given Login Credentials: “Bhamashah”, “Aadhaar”, “Facebook”, “Google” and “Twitter”
- Fill in the details and enter the mobile number which is linked to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- upload your document and rajsso ID will be generated in registration on SSO portal.
SSO ID Citizen Registration Procedure
If you are a citizen of Rajasthan, you have to choose the citizen option in SSO Rajasthan Rajsso ID Online Registration. You have five options to register for the online application, which are as follows:
1. Jan Aadhaar Card
2. Bhamashah Card
3. Aadhar Card
4. Facebook Account
5. Google Account
SSO ID Registration for Private Sectors Udyog (Industries)
- Select the Industry option.
- Enter Digital Id -> Business Registration Number or Udyog aadhaar Number
- Now Enter the SSO login ID and SSO Login Password for the Sso Rajasthan.Gov.In registration.
SSO ID Registration for Government Employee
- You have to select the “Government Employee” option to register under the SSO ID portal.
- Enter SIPF number and password (SSO Rajasthan SSO ID)
- Now you will be able to login into RajMail SSO.
- Visit the official website of RAJSSO ID Portal: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Enter SSOID or Username of Rajasthan Single Sign On.
- Enter RAJSSOID Password
- Insert the verification Captcha code.
- Click to “Login” Button
Helpdesk details Rajasthan SSOID Portal
RajMail E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
How to Change SSO Password?
How to recover forgot SSO ID and password?
- Go to the official website of SSO eMitra.
- Click on “Forget Password”
- Enter your registered mobile number or email Id or through Adhaar virtual ID.
E-Mitra Kiosk Service Portal Rajasthan
EMitra is an online service portal through which a huge number of online services facilitate to the Rajasthan citizen. The official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in handles all the services of E-mitra. E-Mitra is an E-governance service provider portal of the Rajasthan government. E-Mitra main objective to create a transparent and simple environment of services using a one window Platform.
What is E-Mitra Kiosk Service Portal?
EMitra kiosk is an online service platform that delivers online service to the citizen like sso id Apply 2020, Rajasthan SSO Id Registration Online 2020. Emitra centers located in local as well as in rural areas and follow the concept of digitization of services under the digital India Model.
Working Procedure of Kiosk Center
E-Mitra kiosk center is a single window platform through which services delivered to the customers. The beneficiary can take the facilities of services at the kiosk center with the necessary documents. At the kiosk center you can find out all the details regarding the services, fill the form; pay the application amount if applicable. Now the application and documents send to the concerned authorities. The authorities check the form and all the details along with payment status and send the status of the application back to the kiosk center. Now consumer check the application status from the kiosk center.
How to Delete an SSO ID?
Delete a SSO ID SAML Single Sign-On configuration follow the steps:
- By using your SAML SSO login URL Sign in to New Relic.
- From the New Relic menu bar -> account -> Account settings > Security and authentication > Single sign-on.
- Choose Delete SAML Configuration.
- At the prompt confirmation, click on the “OK” button to Delete raj sso id.
Forget Rajasthan SSO ID / Reset SSO ID
Visit -> https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/forgot
Choose the one of the option: Forget Password or Forget SSOID
Forget SSO ID
- Select the document type, which was submitted at the submission of Ss0id Login application form.
- Enter document number and registered mobile number.
- Now you will get SSO ID in your registered mobile.
Forget Password Single Sign On SSO
- Enter SSO ID or Email Id
- Now choose among the 3 options mobile, Email, Aadhaar ID
- Enter registered mobile number and fill the verification captcha
- Now enter OTP, which is received to your mobile
- Enter OTP and type new password now confirm it and click on OK.
Advantages of SSO ID
- No need to remember different passwords
- Fast logins
- Lesser wrong credential input error
- One password for all makes
- Very convenient
- Sso centralizes the database of users into a single service that controls authorization to all accounts and applications.
Disadvantages of SSO ID
- Hacker gets one password and your whole online existence goes into his hands.
- Unsecure logins
- More threat to user as one password, once hacked, can be used to access anything linked with it.
- Zero security
Rajasthan SSO login Android App activate SSO ID
SSO eMitra Mobile App (Rajasthan) Registration & Login Andriod App is launched to login into various departments of Rajasthan. Single Sign- on is a single platform service provider to perform the huge number of tasks like to fill exam forms, E-Mitra, E-learning, Bhamashah Beema Yojana. Most of the government jobs service portal is manage by SSO app.
How to Apply for more than 1 post using RSSOID 2020
Consumers can avail the services of government schemes using the SSO portal where the beneficiary will fill the form and apply for rajsso services. SSO ID and SSO password are the credentials for login into the sso portal.
SSO eMitra Helpline Number & Email to Lodge Complaints
Rajasthan SSO ID Customer Care Support- e mitra rajsso Complaints
|Helpdesk contact list||sso.rajasthan.gov.in/helpdesk|
Rajasthan Single Sign on (SSO) Scholarship 2021
The SSO promote students to pursue further education in the rajasthan state. Students can Apply online for various Scholarship through Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal. Some of the scholarships are:
• Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan
• Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC candidates, Rajasthan
• Post Matric Scholarship for SBC candidates, Rajasthan
• Ambedkar International Scholarship
• Scheme for SC candidates, Rajasthan
• Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC candidates, Rajasthan
• Chief Minister’s further education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
• Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)
Documents Required for SSO Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- Original residence certificate
- Income declaration letter
- Receipt of fees
- Mark sheet of last passed examination
Read more About RAJSSO
Here readers can check out all detailed information of RajSSO ID Registration sso.rajasthan.gov.in , Registration Process, Services of the Scheme, RAJSSO ID Registration Process, Online Apply Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, SSO Scholarship 2020 , rajsso e-mitra, etc. For State Government schemes 2020 and Central Government schemes 2020 related information bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in