RTPS service plus bihar Application form | service plus bihar rtps income certificate | RTPS BIHAR caste certificate download
RTPS Service Plus Bihar Online services are for the people living in the Bihar state. The RTPS BIHAR project intends to give Government services to the residents at their doorsteps. The task is executed by the Department of Information Technology under the Government of Bihar through Service Plus Bihar, which is the conveyance and complaint redressal programming system of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) Government of India. The Bihar RTPS Services was launched on 15 August 2011. Through the portal, residents of the Bihar state can undoubtedly take advantage of the RTPS Services without visiting the office.
Residence certificates or income certificates or caste certificates are viewed as vital documents to take money for central government plans and scholarships or to apply for government plans. Manages and keeps up with all attachments/documents in Bihar RTPS Service plus Online Repository and furthermore offers a wide range of assistance to them.
In very simple words, it can be described as the combined framework for the public regarding service delivery and grievance Redressal. RTPS Service Plus Bihar Online also gives the latest information regarding the schemes provided by the government. The Caste certificate, Income certificate & Residence certificate is very important documents, that are needed to avail the State and Central government scheme and scholarships.
- In basic words, Service Plus Bihar tends to be clarified as they brought together a system for the general population with respect to the assistance delivery and complaint Redressal.
- Service Plus Bihar additionally gives the most recent reports in regards to the plans of the public authority.
- The certificate of Caste, Income, and Residence is vital report that is expected to benefit the State and Central government scheme and scholarships.
- The Service plus is to keeps up with the record of the information that is given by the candidate.
- And it additionally gives the alternative to track the application so the candidate can know the process include in the confirmation process of the RTPS Services.
- RTPS service plus is a configurable, bound together structure for service delivery and complaint redressal.
- It also works with the quick rollout of any service, any time by any level of state government.
- Generally, Caste certificate, Income certificate, and residence certificates need at the time of getting cash from the state and central government’s scheme and scholarship.
- At last, People can get access to data about any service any scheme given by the Bihar government through RTPS Service Plus Bihar portal.
In this article we will describe how you can apply for a Bihar income certificate, caste certificate in Bihar, or for residence certificate (आय, जाति, निवास). So to get complete information, read till last.
RTPS Service Plus Bihar oversees and keeps up with all enclosures/documents in the online repository and uses them across all services. Using the service plus people can also follow their application status. RTPS Services Plus is available/ accessible in two modes first is online and the second is offline. The candidate can apply online at any time through any means Laptop, Tablet, Desktop, Smartphone, etc. having an Internet connection from any place like Home, Office, Internet Dhaba, Common Service Centre (CSC), Citizen Facilitation Centre (CFC), and so on. For offline application procedures, the candidates need to visit their nearest RTPS office. At the office, they have to fill out the form offline and then submit the form to the concerned RTPS office.
Highlights about RTPS Service
|Name of the Service||Service Plus Bihar|
|Services are available for||Online application for Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Residence Certificate|
|RTPS-BLOCKS Website for Downloading (LPC/Correction Slip)||eblocks.bih.nic.in|
Bihar RTPS Service List
You can apply for the following services through RTPS BIHAR.
- Issue of the Income Certificate
- Issue of the Residential Certificate
- Issue of the Caste Certificate
- Issue of the Duplicate Income Certificate
- Issue of the Duplicate Residential Certificate
- Issue of the Duplicate Cast Certificate
Steps to Enroll for RTPS Service Plus Bihar Online
Here are the steps to register for the RTPS Services. The procedure is the same in the case of Caste certificate or Income certificate and Residence Certificate.
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant has to go through the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/ official website of the RTPS Service plus.
Step 2: Now, the applicant has to click on the tab naming as “Issuance of Caste Certificate” for caste certificate, “Issuance of Income Certificate” for Income certificate, and “Issuance of Residential certificate” for Residential certificate.
Step 3: After this, the tab will show other options naming as, Issuance of Caste certificate or Income certificate or Residence certificate at CO, SDO, and DM level.
Step 4: Now, the page is the same for the SDO and DM level for all documents, i.e. Caste/ Income and Residence certificate.
Step 5: After this, the applicant is required to enter the information such as name, Mobile no., Password, and State by clicking on the tab “Register Yourself”.
Step 6: After that, by entering the security captcha code the applicant has to submit the application.
Step 7: Then, the applicant has to move to the “Apply for the service” tab which shows-:
- Three options, first is Kiosk, second is In Person and third is Online, the applicant has to click on dropdown “Online”.
Step 8: Then, the applicant has to enter the details, Email Id and Password, and the captcha code.
Step 9: Now, the applicant has to select the category from the page.
Step 10: After this, the applicant can also track the application status by clicking on the track application status tab.
Step 11: After following these steps, keep a copy of the tracking slip or application status for future references.
Check RTPS Bihar Online Application Status
To check the application status on the website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, the application reference number should be there, if the application reference number is present, then the applicant can check RTPS Bihar Application Status by following the simple procedure:
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant has to go through the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/ official website of the Service Plus Bihar.
Step 2: Now, the home page will be displayed on the screen, where under the Citizen Section hit on the “View Application Status” option.
Step 3: When the applicant clicks on the “View Application Status” tab, a new page will appear on the screen, where the applicant has to select whatever information you have and enter its complete information and then enter the captcha code.
Step 4: After that, the applicant has to hit the submit button.
Step 5: Once the applicant clicks on the submit button, the details about the RTPS application status will be displayed on the screen.
Bihar RTPS Application Status can also be check through SMS
- People who do not have internet facility, they can send SMS. The candidate can easily get the delivery date information by the SMS.
- The candidate has to send an SMS to check the status of Income Certificate or Caste Certificate and Residence Certificate through SMS.
- RTPS SEND TO 56060
Aim of Bihar RTPS Online Portal
- The purpose of the government is to offer relief to the normal residents behind making Service Plus Bihar Portal.
- Income certificate is a document that is requested in almost all workplaces, as well as income proof must be refreshed every once in a while in light of the fact that your pay isn’t fixed you can also accomplish this work through Bihar RTPS online portal.
- The government does not want the residents of Bihar to go round the block to make income certificate or caste certificate or residence certificate and waste a lot of their time on this.
- The principle objective of RTPS Bihar Portal is to save your time and give you an online facility.
- Through the RTPS service Bihar Portal, you can apply online for Income Certificate or Caste Certificate and Residence Certificate without going to the office.
- If you apply for making any certificate through Bihar RTPS Portal, then, at that point you won’t need to present its document to the concerned office, even after uploading the document online, your certificate will come.
- Many more facilities and advantages are made accessible to you through Bihar RTPS Portal.
|MKSY Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|DBT Bihar Kisan Registration|
|Old Age Pension Bihar|
|Apna Khata Bihar|
|Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana|
|Bihar Berojgari Bhatta|
|SSPMIS Bihar Login|
Bihar RTPS Services Certificates
In India just as in the Bihar reservation system, if anybody comes from a reservation class, they will get a few advantages in govt. jobs, govt. plans, and so on. To take the advantage of this govt. plans you need to show your Caste Certificate. To make Caste Certificate people need to go to the RTPS service plus authorized site. The Caste Certificate is a necessary document and is additionally requested by different government and private workplaces. So in such a circumstance, you should have an income certificate, caste certificate, and residence certificate. In case you don’t have these certificates, you can apply online to make all these certificates like caste certificate and residence certificate by going through the authorized website of the RTPS Bihar service plus Bihar.
Caste certificates are given by the Government of India to all the categories of the country, including people having a place with SC, ST, and OBC. Every one of the people who have a place with Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes across the state can apply for their Caste Certificate by going through the authority site of Service Plus Bihar. The Caste Certificate addresses the evidence of one having a place with a specific category. The state/center government gives the certificate. The candidate who has a place with the reserved classes for example SC, ST, and OBC requires the certificate to attach to different government examination application forms and government schemes. Without the certificate, the candidate will be considered as the Unreserved or General classification.
The Bihar Right to Public Service has started the plan through which the candidate can apply on the web. The candidate can apply for the Caste Certificate on the web.
A list of required documents needed for the caste certificate is as given:
- Identity Proof-: Aadhar Card of the applicant/ Voter Id/ Passport/ PAN Card and MNREGA Card of the applicant.
- Address Proof-: Aadhar Card of the applicant, driving license of the applicant/ Residential Certificate or Rent Slip, and Rent Agreement.
- Affidavit for the Caste Certificate-: A Copy of the revenue records or a copy of the village panchayat record and a copy of High school certificate of the applicant, Extract of Government Service Record (book) mentioning caste or community category of applicant’s father or relative and Birth Register of applicant or father or relative.
An income certificate is given by the state government to the occupants of the state the income certificate certifies the pay of that individual from all sources in 1 year. The authority giving income certificates differs from one state to another.
In rural regions, it is given by the District Magistrate or Revenue Department for rural tehsildar and metropolitan regions, you have been provided with the facility to apply for income certificate online on Service Plus Bihar Portal. The State Government gives the Income certificate, which certifies the yearly pay of a person from all sources. The authority that gives the certificate varies from one state to another. In the case of rural regions, it is given by the village tehsildar and for metropolitan regions by District Magistrate or the Revenue Department. The Income certificate is vital, as it is required for the EWS declaration. The Service Plus Bihar gives people to apply online for the certificate of Income. The people have to go to the blockhead for the income certificate or can also apply directly for the certificate by visiting the authority portal.
A list of required documents needed for the process to register for the Income certificate is as given:
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or Marksheet),
- Ration Card of the applicant,
- Residential Proof,
- Income Details (Monthly salary, Salary slip).
Uses of the Income Certificates are as follows-:
- The person who belongs to reserve a class or have a quota in educational institutions can take the benefit of the scheme with the help of an Income certificate.
- To take the advantage of various scholarship schemes at government/private institutions.
- The government also gives free medical facilities to the people having income less than the prescribed criteria set by the government and that can only be taken through the Income certificate.
A Residence certificate is a certificate of the home of residents living in a state, from which it is spent in which village, which region, or which city in the state the person resides. To get a water or power connection in Bihar, you should have a home certificate. Additionally, while applying for a job in a government scheme or any organization, you have also requested a residence certificate. The Residence declaration is an extremely fundamental document required in pretty much every part of confirmation. The certificate is the proof of the long-lasting home of a resident in a ward, town, or town. For taking the associations of water and power, residential proof is required additionally for the public authority jobs the authority requests the residence certificate of the applicant.
The RTPS Service gives the candidate to log in to the window to select the residential certificate. The individual can either visit the block-head office or can straightforwardly get to the authority portal online to create the certificate.
The list of required documents needed for the process to register for the Residence certificate is as follows.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Voters ID of the applicant
- Ration Card of the applicant
- PAN Card of the applicant
The applicant has to attach the scan copy of all the required documents in the online application.
Online Application Process Step By Step Service plus Bihar
Step 1: The first step is that the applicant has to visit the link serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website of service plus Bihar, RTPS, and other services.
Step 2: Then, the homepage of the site will appear on the screen.
Step 3: On the home page of the Service plus Bihar, on the top left side of the site, the applicant will see the RTPS services option.
Step 4: Then the applicant has to click on the residential certificate/ caste, and income certificate services of the General Administration Department under the RTPS services.
Step 5: After that, the applicant will see the important services provided by the department.
Step 6: Here the applicant is provided with the different services and the option to apply online, some of the services are as given.
- Issue of the Residential Certificate
- Issue of the Caste Certificate
- Issue of the Income Certificate
- Issue of the Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section
- Issuance of the Backward Classes or Extremely Backward Classes (Without Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Issue of the OBC (without creamy layer) certificate
Step 7: After that, the applicant has to click on any of these services which they want to take advantage of, such as issuance of the residential certificate or other certificates.
Step 8: When the applicant has to click on the issue of the residential certificate, the option of which level of certificate to be made will appear on the screen, such as at the level of the Revenue Officer, at the level of the Sub-Divisional Officer, at the level of the District Officer.
Step 9: Now, for whichever lining you want to get the residential certificate, the applicant needs to click on that link like at the Revenue Officer level.
Step 10: After clicking the application form the residence certificate from the revenue officer level will be displayed on the screen.
Step 11: Now, on the application form, the applicant will have to enter all the necessary information and process and finalize the application.
Step 12: After completion of the application, the applicant will receive an application reference number which you will enter.
Step 13: And after that, the applicant has to keep it because of this number the applicant will be able to know the status of the application in the future.
Download Important documents
|Caste certificate||Click Here|
|Income certificate||Click Here|
|Residence certificate||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Print Receipt||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Verify TATKAL Certificate||Click Here|
|पिछड़ा वर्ग / अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग (क्रीमीलेयर रहित) प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन||Click Here|
|सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन||Click Here|