Seva sindhu service plus: Karnataka Government launches the Seva Sindhu Portal for Karnataka citizens. The highlighted purpose of SevaSindhu is to provide government services to the citizens in a transparent manner. This is considered as an important step of the Karnataka state government to provide simple, clear, responsible, and drive taxi genuine government services.
The government of Karnataka has started the online portal “Seva Sindhu Travel E-Pass” to provide the facility of the movement of citizens from Karnataka to other places or other places to Karnataka and “Sindhu Seva for Auto and Taxi Drivers Rs. 5000/- Scheme ”.
All Services in One Place in seva sindhu service plus portal: The Karnataka Government is providing many facilities to the people of its state; Seva Sindhu Scheme is one such service that Karnataka Sarkar is giving to its people. Persons can apply for this Seva Sindhu scheme through the official website of Seva sindhu service plus. It is compulsory condition for all the passengers of Karnataka to register in the sevasindhu portal. Otherwise, the travellers will not be permitted for Home Quarantine. Seva Sindhu Portal helps the government in tracking the travelers and preventing the effect of Coronavirus.
This Scheme is initiated by the state government of Karnataka under which government provides the list of various services and Yojana to the people in a single platform. The sevasindhu Portal scheme comes under the e-District Mission of the Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India.
Seva sindhu service plus Portal Karnataka Advantages
- It is a One-Stop service online portal for SevaSindu Login and Registration from Karnataka.
- In this portal, all the services, schemes, sarkari yojana comes under a single platform.
- All the schemes can be easily accessed via seva sindhu app.
- This project is part of the Ministry of communication, IT, Government of India.
- Seva Sindhu Karnataka’s scheme is under the control of the E-District Mission.
- It is a taxi driver service scheme under the seva sindu scheme
- Karnataka government provides the government enabled services to their citizens.
- link your digilocker account with SevaSindhu .
- Rs. 5000/- Relief fund to auto and taxi driver is known as Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020.
Seva sindhu service plus Portal 5000 Relief fund to Auto/Taxi Driver
Karnataka Government Due to the recent corona virus 2020 lockdown has launched a scheme of Rs. 5000/- relief fund for the auto and taxi drivers and those doing minor tasks such as barber, washerman, etc. Seva Sindhu app provides all the services digitally.
The Seva Sindhu portal is lead by the state government through which they can pass their various services in one platform. This sevasindhu portal has been combined with the various channels like Bangalore One, CSC center, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra and various.
Objectives of Karnataka sevasindhu Scheme
- Under the Seva Sindhu Service plus Portal, Karnataka government directly deposits the amount in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The Government follows all the norms and conditions.
- The main objective of sevasindhu portal is to provide all the information related to all schemes, services of the state government at one place.
- In sevasindhu portal we can find out all the information related to opportunities of employment, employment news, rojgar samachar, Karnataka Schemes 2020, Government schemes 2020, funds distribution, pension information, driver form, RTI related details, etc.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu CSC Services Departments
SevaSindhu CSC Service Centre departments are as follows-
- Revenue Dept.
- Labour Dept.
- Food and Civil Supplies Dept.
- Transport Dept.
- Ayush Department.
- Commercial tax Dept.
- Drug control Dept.
- Dept. of Youth Empowerment and Sports
- Information and Public Relations Dept.
- Kannada and Culture Dept.
- Women and Welfare Dept.
- Dept. of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Dept. of Empowerment and Senior Empowerment
Sevasindhu CSC Services 2020
- Certificates -> Income, domicile, birth certificate, death certificate, etc.
- Licenses -> arms license
- Ration card Service
- Schemes -> pension to old person, family pension scheme, widow pension scheme, etc.
- Handle the complaints from all departments
- RTI right to information Act filling
- Detail information of taxes related to property, government taxes, etc.
- Payment of different services like electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- News related to local circumferences, job openings, taxi licence, etc.
- E-pass service to travel Karnataka to other states or countries
Auto and Taxi Driver Scheme 2020 Karnataka
The Karnataka government has launched seva sindhu plus scheme for the Auto and taxi drivers at the pandemic crisis situation. Under seva sindhu plus scheme the financial assistance of Rs. 5000/– provided the minor categories like washerman, a taxi driver required, weavers, auto-rickshaw, taxi drivers, and etc.
Chief Secretary stated that it is compulsory for all travelers to register on the SevaSindhu Portal, otherwise, they will be not allowed for Home Quarantine.Fill karnataka seva sindhu portal online application form to avail the benefits to the services.
Sevasindhu Official Website: https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
How to do seva sindhu login?
You can do sevasindhu login by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of sevasindhu for seva sindhu login.
Step 2: fill the registration form through the seva sindhu plus.
Step 3: Click on the department “Apply for Services” you want to avail.
Step 4: The application form of the department opened, fill the details carefully, and ensure that all the information should be right in this gateway portal.
Step 5: Take out the printout of the taxi passing application form for future requirements to avail the seva sindu driver govt. scheme 2000.
How to check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
To check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Click on the option track your seva sindu application status .
Step 3: Choose options “Department” -> “Service” ->” Application ID”
Step 4: Now check the application status of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Scheme 2020.
Step 5: seva sindhu plus portal is a Metadata Integrated E-service portal that helps the citizens to all state departments under a one-stop.
How to apply for Karnataka Rs. 5000 Scheme for Auto/Taxi Drivers?
Follow the given steps to avail the Rs. 5000 scheme for Auto and Taxi drivers
1: Visit the official website.
2: Select the option -> cash relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers
3: Register the information details like name, address, Aadhar number, etc in the application form
4: Enter the security code and submit the application form of seva sindhu driver 5000.
5: This is the easy way to apply for auto rickshaw taxi driver 5000 scheme.
6: During covid-19, distribution of compensation to autorickshaw drivers / taxi drivers.
How to Register in Seva Sindhu Portal to avail the government schemes?
Applicants follow the given steps to registration process at Seva portal:
Step 1: Inspect the official portal of sevasindhu
Step 2: Click on the “Apply for Services” link, a new web page open in the screen.
Step 3: If you are already registered before, “Registered User Login Here” with your login details
Step 4: If you are registered first time, hit the link “New User Register Here” and a new page will displayed.
Step 5: After that Follow the Steps for User Registration and understand “What is Digilocker?“
Step 6: Fill the Digilocker form with Aadhaar Number and Registration application form and hit “Submit” Button.
Registered User Login in Seva Sindhu
Step 1: If you are already registered in the web portal of seva sindhu karnataka, click on the link “Registered User login” and hit the “Submit” Button
Step 2: Now the new page opens and you can “Apply for Services” or “Check for Application Status“
Step 3: You can avail of the facility of “Apply for services” or “application status check” if you are already registered in the Seva portal.
Seva Sindhu Service Center List 2020
To avail the all government services in the seva portal, click on the “Service Centre” link on the home page. Here select the “District” and “Taluk” form the drop down list or you can search by using the name
Track your Application Status Seva Sindhu Government of Karnataka
To track the application status of the application form, open the authorized govenrment website of seva sindhu plus, and follow the procedure:
Step 1: Open the web portal to track the status of the application form of seva sindhu service plus
Step 2: “Track the Application Form” hit this link, it will redirect you to the new web page
Step 3: ” Select the option to track the application status “Through Application Reference Number” or “Through OTP/Application Details“
Step 4: Fill the word verification captcha code and hit the submit button.
What is GramaOne or Grama One Center?
GramaOne is service portal launched by the CM of Karnataka in the financial year 2020-21, for all person at village level which include various services like banking services, G2C services, RTI enquiries, and etc
GramaOne Services / Services of Grama One Center
• No need to visit offices, it means all the services allotted online
• Through Grama One Centers, a citizen can save time and money
• The role of middlemen eliminated
• The timing for the Grama One Center will be – 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Overall Service Department Report Name Wise
To check all the online services Overall Usage Service Report, Citizen follow the below given procedure:
Step 1: Search the official portal of Karnataka Seva Sindhu and Click on the link “Reports/Dashboard”
Step 2: Here you can see all Overall Usage Service Report in a table format, and here you can find department name , number of services, month wise report and since inception report
Step 3: You can export this report in “PDF Format” or “Excel Format” for further processing.
Overall Usage Service Report Service Name
• Department of Labour
• Revenue Department
• Karnataka State Police
• Department of Factories Boilers Industrial Safety & Health
• Drugs Control Department
• Sanskrit University
• Registrar of Cooperative Societies
• Directorate of Technical Education
• Law University
• Rural Development & Panchayat Raj
• Directorate of Social Security and Pensions
• KSGH Music and Performing Arts University
• Ports and Inland Water Transport Department
• Agriculture Department
• HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
• Department of Kannada & Culture
• Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF)
• Gulbarga University
• Rani channamma University
• FISHERIES DEPARTMENT
• Karnataka State urban Development Department
• Department of Information and Public Relations
• KARNATAKA STATE PARA MEDICAL BOARD
• Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
• Mines and Geology Department
• Department of Horticulture
• Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports
• Department of Collegiate Education
• Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
• Karnataka Public Works Department
• Karnataka State Open Univerity Mysore
• Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement
• KARNATAKA STATE NURSING COUNCIL
• Akkamahadevi University
• Kannada University -Hampi
• Karnataka Janapada Vishwavidyalaya
• Bangalore North University
• Davangere University
• VSK University
• Karnataka University Dharwad
• Mangalore University
• Tumkur University
• Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy
• Bangalore Development Authority
• Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
• MINOR IRRIGATION
• Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation
• Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms
• Minority Welfare Department
• University of Mysore
• Department of Agricultural Marketing
• Department of Tribal Welfare
• KARNATAKA STATE DIPLOMA IN NURSING EXAMINATION BOA
• Forest Department
• Karnataka Public Service Commission
• HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES
• SOCIAL WELFARE
• WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
• Transport Department
• Department of Public Library
• Food & Civil Supplies
• Backward Classes Department
• Karnataka Innovation and Technology Society
• Department of Public Instruction
• Karnataka Evaluation Authority
• Department of Industrial Training and Employment
• Karnataka Slum Development Board
• Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
seva sindhu service plus Contact Details
13 CRN chambers, above Dhanlakshmi Bank
Second floor kasturba road Bangalore- 560001
Mobile number of seva sindu CSC Service centre
- Sevasindhu Helpline Number-080-22230282, 080-22279954
- Sevasindhu Email Id- email@example.com
Seva Sindhu User Manual and SevaSindhu YouTube
SevaSindhu portal provides the user manual of different services on the “Seva Sindu User Manual” link. Citizens can easily download the user manual according to the department name.
SevaSindu You tube channel Services
- Seva sindhu YouTube Channel
- ಆಟೋರಿಕ್ಷಾ ಚಾಲಕರು/ಟಾಕ್ಸಿ ಚಾಲಕರಿಗೆ ಕೋವಿಡ್-19ರ ಅವಧಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪರಿಹಾರ ವಿತರಿಸುವುದು
- Covid-19: ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯಕ್ಕೆ ಆಗಮಿಸಲು ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸುವ ವಿಧಾನ
- Sevasindhu DSC Configuration in Govt officials login ಸರ್ಕಾರಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳ ಲಾಗಿನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು ಡಿ.ಎಸ್.ಸಿಯನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಕಾನ್ಫಿಗರ್ ಮಾಡುವುದು?
- ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು ೨.೦ ರಲ್ಲಿ ಒ.ಟಿ.ಸಿ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸುವ ವಿಧಾನ ಭಾಗ-೧ – OTC certificate in Seva Sindhu 2.0 PART-1
- ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು 2.0 ರಲ್ಲಿ ಒ.ಟಿ.ಸಿ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸುವ ವಿಧಾನ ಭಾಗ-2 How to get certificates after approval of the applications in Seva sindhu 2.0 (Service Plus)
- How to enter to seva sindhu & process the raised applications For Govt officials
- How to clear browser issue (chrome)
- Application for Amplified Sound Systems License Through Seva Sindhu – Police Department
- Application For Complaint Of Lost Items – Mobile/Document – Police Department through Seva Sindhu
- How to Apply Application for Original Diploma Certificate in Seva Sindhu
- RTC iRTC ಪಹಣಿ pahani-Revenue Department
- How to Apply Labour Card in Seva sindhu Labour Card – Karnataka Building And Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- How to raise Social security Pensions in Seva sindhu
- Application for educational assistance in Labour Department
- Application for registration with Karnataka building and other construction worker’s welfare board
- Ab-Ark Card (Health card) Process
- How to Apply senior citizen card in seva sindhu
- How to get senior citizen card Print out After approval
Q: How can the citizens access the seva sindu portal?
Ans: The seva sindu CSC portal can be accessed online from any place.
Q. What services delivered under the Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
There are various services delivered on seva sindu App such as Birth certificate, death certificate, domicile, category caste certificate, income certificate, pension information, File RTI, etc
Q.Who can use the seva sindhu plus for E-Pass?
Ans: The seva sindhu plus is used by migrant workers, visitors, students and various who want to return Karnataka, and citizen who are in Karnataka and want to return their native place.
Q. What documents needed to apply in CSC SevaSindhu Karnataka portal?
Ans: Basic details like name, address, mobile number, ID proof, etc.
Q. How can i do seva sindhu login?
The complete procedure to do seva sindhu login is as follows:
Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu portal and select the department & services that you wish to avail.
Register yourself as a new user by adding Aadhaar Number
Now fill the application form and ensure that all the information should be right fill the registration form.
Q. Has Sevasindhu Portal been mandatory?
Ans.The Registration in Sevasindhu App is mandatory for passengers as the guidelines issued by the state government
Q. How much time take to approval of Sevasindhu DBT Scheme registration?
Four-Six working days for permission latter taken in seva Sindhu portal
Q.Is E-Pass is mandatory for air travelling?
Ans. A per the government guidelines of all of the states, it is mandatory for all customers having an E-Pass. The government of Karnataka notified that it is mandatory to have E-pass from Sevsindhu Website.
Q. What are the guidelines announced by the government to travel different cities?
Ans. The government announced that the restrictions have been removed from august, 2020. Now as per the guidelines travelers have to obtain a E-Pass from the local area Panchayat or registration at the check post. The passengers who wish to travel in Karnataka or from Karnataka will have to register on Sevasindhu portal.
Q. What Are the services provided by the Karnataka state government in Sevasindhu Portal?
Ans. The various services offered in Sevasindhu center are birth certificate, date of birth certificate, domicile certificate, caste verification certificate, Income prospectus, pension disbursement, RTI Online, file a complaint, and various.
Is it possible to travel to Bangalore by flight and return on the same day or the next day?
Ans. Yes, Traveler needs to apply for a seva sindhu pass for this service.
Should I get a quarantine completion certificate from BBMP, I have completed 14 days of COVID-19 home quarantine?
You do not need to obtain any certificate. however maintain arrival documents details.
What is mean of “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process. Please try again”?
If citizen get this type of message, click on the link of “FAQ” displayed on the home screenof seva sindhu portal. check out a link to solve the query “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process”
Hope you will like this information. if you have still a query,you can ask us in comment section.You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.