Seva sindhu service plus: Karnataka Government launches the Seva Sindhu Portal for Karnataka citizens. The highlighted purpose of SevaSindhu is to provide government services to the citizens in a transparent manner. This is considered as an important step of the Karnataka state government to provide simple, clear, responsible, and drive taxi genuine government services.
The government of Karnataka has started the online portal “Seva Sindhu Travel E-Pass” to provide the facility of the movement of citizens from Karnataka to other places or other places to Karnataka and “Sindhu Seva for Auto and Taxi Drivers Rs. 5000/- Scheme ”.
All Services in One Place in seva sindhu service plus portal: The Karnataka Government is providing many facilities to the people of its state. Seva Sindhu Scheme is one such service that Karnataka Sarkar is giving to its people. Persons can apply for Seva Sindhu scheme through the official website of Seva sindhu service plus. It is compulsory condition for all the passengers of Karnataka to register in the sevasindhu portal. Otherwise, the travellers will not be permitted for Home Quarantine. Seva Sindhu Portal helps the government in tracking the travelers and preventing the effect of Coronavirus.
This Scheme is initiated by the state government of Karnataka under which government provides the list of various services and Yojana to the people in a single platform. The sevasindhu Portal scheme comes under the e-District Mission of the Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India.
Seva sindhu service plus Portal 5000 Relief fund to Auto/Taxi Driver
Karnataka Government Due to the recent corona virus 2020 lockdown has launched a scheme of Rs. 5000/- relief fund for the auto and taxi drivers and those doing minor tasks such as barber, washerman, etc. Seva Sindhu app provides all the services digitally.
The Seva Sindhu portal is lead by the state government through which they can pass their various services in one platform. This sevasindhu portal has been combined with the various channels like Bangalore One, CSC center, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra and various.
Objectives of Karnataka Sevasindhu Scheme
- Under the Seva Sindhu Service plus Portal, Karnataka government directly deposits the amount in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The Government follows all the norms and conditions.
- The main objective of sevasindhu portal is to provide all the information related to all schemes, services of the state government at one place.
- In sevasindhu portal we can find out all the information related to opportunities of employment, employment news, rojgar samachar, Karnataka Schemes 2020, Government schemes 2020, funds distribution, pension information, driver form, RTI related details, etc.
Seva sindhu CSC Services 2021
- Certificates -> Income, domicile, birth certificate, death certificate, etc.
- Licenses -> arms license
- Ration card Service
- Schemes -> pension to old person, family pension scheme, widow pension scheme, etc.
- Handle the complaints from all departments
- RTI right to information Act filling
- Detail information of taxes related to property, government taxes, etc.
- Payment of different services like electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- News related to local circumferences, job openings, taxi licence, etc.
- E-pass service to travel Karnataka to other states or countries
Auto and Taxi Driver Scheme 2021 Karnataka
The Karnataka government has launched seva sindhu plus scheme for the Auto and taxi drivers at the pandemic crisis situation. Under seva sindhu plus scheme the financial assistance of Rs. 5000/– provided the minor categories like washerman, a taxi driver required, weavers, auto-rickshaw, taxi drivers, and etc.
Chief Secretary stated that it is compulsory for all travelers to register on the SevaSindhu Portal, otherwise, they will be not allowed for Home Quarantine.Fill karnataka seva sindhu portal online application form to avail the benefits to the services.
Sevasindhu Official Website: https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
How to do seva sindhu login?
You can do sevasindhu login by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of sevasindhu for seva sindhu login.
Step 2: fill the registration form through the seva sindhu plus.
Step 3: Click on the department “Apply for Services” you want to avail.
Step 4: The application form of the department opened, fill the details carefully, and ensure that all the information should be right in this gateway portal.
Step 5: Take out the printout of the taxi passing application form for future requirements to avail the seva sindu driver govt. scheme 2000.
How to check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
To check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official email@example.com
Step 2: Click on the option track your seva sindu application status .
Step 3: Choose options “Department” -> “Service” ->” Application ID”
Step 4: Now check the application status of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Scheme 2020.
Step 5: seva sindhu plus portal is a Metadata Integrated E-service portal that helps the citizens to all state departments under a one-stop.
How to apply for Karnataka Rs. 5000 Scheme for Auto/Taxi Drivers?
Follow the given steps to avail the Rs. 5000 scheme for Auto and Taxi drivers
1: Visit the official website.
2: Select the option -> cash relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers
3: Register the information details like name, address, Aadhar number, etc in the application form
4: Enter the security code and submit the application form of seva sindhu driver 5000.
5: This is the easy way to apply for auto rickshaw taxi driver 5000 scheme.
6: During covid-19, distribution of compensation to autorickshaw drivers / taxi drivers.
How to Register in Seva Sindhu Portal to avail the government schemes?
Applicants follow the given steps to registration process at Seva portal:
Step 1: Inspect the official portal of sevasindhu
Step 2: Click on the “Apply for Services” link, a new web page open in the screen.
Step 3: If you are already registered before, “Registered User Login Here” with your login details
Step 4: If you are registered first time, hit the link “New User Register Here” and a new page will displayed.
Step 5: After that Follow the Steps for User Registration and understand “What is Digilocker?“
Step 6: Fill the Digilocker form with Aadhaar Number and Registration application form and hit “Submit” Button.
Registered User Login in Seva Sindhu
Step 1: If you are already registered in the web portal of seva sindhu karnataka, click on the link “Registered User login” and hit the “Submit” Button
Step 2: Now the new page opens and you can “Apply for Services” or “Check for Application Status“
Step 3: You can avail of the facility of “Apply for services” or “application status check” if you are already registered in the Seva portal.
Seva Sindhu Service Center List 2021
To avail the all government services in the seva portal, click on the “Service Centre” link on the home page. Here select the “District” and “Taluk” form the drop down list or you can search by using the name
Track your Application Status Seva Sindhu Government of Karnataka
To track the application status of the application form, open the authorized govenrment website of seva sindhu plus, and follow the procedure:
Step 1: Open the web portal to track the status of the application form of seva sindhu service plus
Step 2: “Track the Application Form” hit this link, it will redirect you to the new web page
Step 3: ” Select the option to track the application status “Through Application Reference Number” or “Through OTP/Application Details“
Step 4: Fill the word verification captcha code and hit the submit button.
What is GramaOne or Grama One Center?
GramaOne is service portal launched by the CM of Karnataka in the financial year 2020-21, for all person at village level which include various services like banking services, G2C services, RTI enquiries, and etc
GramaOne Services / Services of Grama One Center
• No need to visit offices, it means all the services allotted online
• Through Grama One Centers, a citizen can save time and money
• The role of middlemen eliminated
• The timing for the Grama One Center will be – 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Overall Service Department Report Name Wise
To check all the online services Overall Usage Service Report, Citizen follow the below given procedure:
Step 1: Search the official portal of Karnataka Seva Sindhu and Click on the link “Reports/Dashboard”
Step 2: Here you can see all Overall Usage Service Report in a table format, and here you can find department name , number of services, month wise report and since inception report
Step 3: You can export this report in “PDF Format” or “Excel Format” for further processing.
Overall Usage Service Report Service Name
• Department of Labour
• Revenue Department
• Karnataka State Police
• Department of Factories Boilers Industrial Safety & Health
• Drugs Control Department
• Sanskrit University
• Registrar of Cooperative Societies
• Directorate of Technical Education
• Law University
• Rural Development & Panchayat Raj
• Directorate of Social Security and Pensions
• KSGH Music and Performing Arts University
• Ports and Inland Water Transport Department
• Agriculture Department
• HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
• Department of Kannada & Culture
• Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF)
• Gulbarga University
• Rani channamma University
• FISHERIES DEPARTMENT
• Karnataka State urban Development Department
• Department of Information and Public Relations
• KARNATAKA STATE PARA MEDICAL BOARD
• Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
• Mines and Geology Department
• Department of Horticulture
• Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports
• Department of Collegiate Education
• Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
• Karnataka Public Works Department
• Karnataka State Open Univerity Mysore
• Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement
• KARNATAKA STATE NURSING COUNCIL
• Akkamahadevi University
• Kannada University -Hampi
• Karnataka Janapada Vishwavidyalaya
• Bangalore North University
• Davangere University
• VSK University
• Karnataka University Dharwad
• Mangalore University
• Tumkur University
• Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy
• Bangalore Development Authority
• Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
• MINOR IRRIGATION
• Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation
• Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms
• Minority Welfare Department
• University of Mysore
• Department of Agricultural Marketing
• Department of Tribal Welfare
• KARNATAKA STATE DIPLOMA IN NURSING EXAMINATION BOA
• Forest Department
• Karnataka Public Service Commission
• HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES
• SOCIAL WELFARE
• WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
• Transport Department
• Department of Public Library
• Food & Civil Supplies
• Backward Classes Department
• Karnataka Innovation and Technology Society
• Department of Public Instruction
• Karnataka Evaluation Authority
• Department of Industrial Training and Employment
• Karnataka Slum Development Board
• Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
How to apply for Post-matric Scholarship to BC Students?
- Caste and Income Certificate
- Previous year’s passing Marks Card
- Aadhar UID
- Ration Card Copy
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account
Fee and Charges
|Delivery Time||1 Year|
Procedure for applying:
- Visit the official website of the Seva sindhu service plus karnataka -> DepartmentServices
- Select “Backward Classes welfare scheme” and Click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship to BC Students”
- The student should Fill the Scholarship Form Online
- Upload the necessary documents in the application.
- The student should submit all the Hard Copies of the documents to the College
- Click on the link “Apply Online” and redirected to the “ePass Karnataka Scholarship Portal”
How to apply for Pre-matric Scholarship to BC Students?
- Students SATS ID
- Aadhar Number
- EID Number of Student & Parent
- Mobile Number
- Caste and Income Certificate
Procedure for applying:
- Visit the official website of the Sevasindhu -> DepartmentServices
- Select “Backward Classes welfare scheme” and Click on the “Pre-Matric Scholarship to BC Students”
- The student should submit the online application
- Attach the essential documents in the application
- Submit Hard Copies of the documents
- Click on the link “Apply Online” and redirected to the “ePass Karnataka Scholarship Portal”
ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2021
ePass stands for Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship is also known as KARePASS is an Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships online portal through which students avail the benefit of scholarship. This portal helps students financially in the form of Scholarship 2021. Epass Karnataka Scholarship portal launched by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Karnataka government for students of Karnataka state and its objective is to providing scholarship to the eligible students
Official Website of ePass Scholarship Portal: Click Here
Process to apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2021
Step 1: Go to the ePass Karnataka Scholarship KARePASS portal
Step 2: On the Section of Student Zone, click on the desired scholarship
Step 3: Fill the scholarship application form and upload required documents
Step 4: Submit the scholarship form and wait for the list announced on the official portal
Seva sindhu service plus Contact Details
13 CRN chambers, above Dhanlakshmi Bank
Second floor kasturba road Bangalore- 560001
Mobile number of seva sindu CSC Service centre
- Sevasindhu Helpline Number-080-22230282, 080-22279954
- Sevasindhu Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Seva sindhu service plus Portal Karnataka Advantages
- It is a One-Stop service online portal for SevaSindu Login and Registration from Karnataka.
- In this portal, all the services, schemes, sarkari yojana comes under a single platform.
- All the schemes can be easily accessed via seva sindhu app.
- This project is part of the Ministry of communication, IT, Government of India.
- Seva Sindhu Karnataka’s scheme is under the control of the E-District Mission.
- It is a taxi driver service scheme under the seva sindu scheme
- Karnataka government provides the government enabled services to their citizens.
- link your digilocker account with SevaSindhu .
- Rs. 5000/- Relief fund to auto and taxi driver is known as Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021.
Q: How can the citizens access the seva sindu portal?
Ans: The seva sindu CSC portal can be accessed online from any place.
Q. What services delivered under the Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
There are various services delivered on seva sindu App such as Birth certificate, death certificate, domicile, category caste certificate, income certificate, pension information, File RTI, etc
Q.Who can use the seva sindhu plus for E-Pass?
Ans: The seva sindhu plus is used by migrant workers, visitors, students and various who want to return Karnataka, and citizen who are in Karnataka and want to return their native place.
Q. What documents needed to apply in CSC SevaSindhu Karnataka portal?
Ans: Basic details like name, address, mobile number, ID proof, etc.
Q. How can i do seva sindhu login?
The complete procedure to do seva sindhu login is as follows:
Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu portal and select the department & services that you wish to avail.
Register yourself as a new user by adding Aadhaar Number
Now fill the application form and ensure that all the information should be right fill the registration form.
Q. Has Sevasindhu Portal been mandatory?
Ans.The Registration in Sevasindhu App is mandatory for passengers as the guidelines issued by the state government
Q. How much time take to approval of Sevasindhu DBT Scheme registration?
Four-Six working days for permission latter taken in seva Sindhu portal
Q.Is E-Pass is mandatory for air travelling?
Ans. A per the government guidelines of all of the states, it is mandatory for all customers having an E-Pass. The government of Karnataka notified that it is mandatory to have E-pass from Sevsindhu Website.
Q. What are the guidelines announced by the government to travel different cities?
Ans. The government announced that the restrictions have been removed from august, 2020. Now as per the guidelines travelers have to obtain a E-Pass from the local area Panchayat or registration at the check post. The passengers who wish to travel in Karnataka or from Karnataka will have to register on Sevasindhu portal.
Q. What Are the services provided by the Karnataka state government in Sevasindhu Portal?
Ans. The various services offered in Sevasindhu center are birth certificate, date of birth certificate, domicile certificate, caste verification certificate, Income prospectus, pension disbursement, RTI Online, file a complaint, and various.
Is it possible to travel to Bangalore by flight and return on the same day or the next day?
Ans. Yes, Traveler needs to apply for a seva sindhu pass for this service.
Should I get a quarantine completion certificate from BBMP, I have completed 14 days of COVID-19 home quarantine?
You do not need to obtain any certificate. however maintain arrival documents details.
What is mean of “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process. Please try again”?
If citizen get this type of message, click on the link of “FAQ” displayed on the home screenof seva sindhu portal. check out a link to solve the query “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process”
Hope you will like this information. if you have still a query,you can ask us in comment section.You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.