Seva sindhu Login| Seva sindhu plus | Seva sindhu service plus | Seva sindhu new registration |Seva Sindhu Epass | Lockdown Pass Karnataka | सेवा सिंधु पोर्टल कर्नाटक | seva sindhu karnataka epass apply online
Seva sindhu service plus: Karnataka Government launches the Seva Sindhu Portal for Karnataka citizens. The highlighted purpose of SevaSindhu is to provide government services to the citizens in a transparent manner. This is considered as an important step of the Karnataka state government to provide simple, clear, responsible, and drive taxi genuine government services.
The government of Karnataka has started the online portal “Seva Sindhu Travel E-Pass” to provide the facility of the movement of citizens from Karnataka to other places or other places to Karnataka and “Sindhu Seva for Auto and Taxi Drivers Scheme ”.
All Services in One Place in seva sindhu service plus portal: The Karnataka Government is providing many facilities to the people of its state. Seva Sindhu Scheme is one such service that Karnataka Sarkar is giving to its people. Persons can apply for Seva Sindhu scheme through the official website of Seva sindhu service plus. It is compulsory to condition for all the passengers of Karnataka to register in the sevasindhu portal. Otherwise, the travelers will not be permitted for Home Quarantine. Seva Sindhu Portal helps the government in tracking the travelers and preventing the effect of Coronavirus.
This Scheme is initiated by the state government of Karnataka under which government provides the list of various services and Yojana to the people in a single platform. The sevasindhu Portal scheme comes under the e-District Mission of the Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India.
[Apply Online] Seva Sindhu Epass
The government of Karnataka launched Seva Sindhu Karnataka EPASS, a travel pass during the situation of Coronavirus. The epass service is accessible by all the resident of the state as well as the person who want to travel from other state to Karnataka.
The lockdown starts in the state from the mid of May and banning the entry of buses, trains, cards, flights in or from the state. So the facility of apply Seva Sindhu e pass registration will available on the portal. With the strict rules and guidelines of covid 19, essential services will remain open. The Karnataka government offers epass travel pass during the lockdown on the official portal of seva sindhu as well as all epass related services.
Latest news Karnataka Lockdown Seva Sindhu Epass
The Lockdown extended till June, 2021, with new norms. The CM of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa declared statewide complete lockdown from 10th May to 14th June and presently it is extended. In case of emergency or licensed circumstances, the people are travel interstate or the District requires applying for KSP Clear ePass at sevasindhu Karnataka Official Portal. It is essential to follow the rule of social distancing and other corona guidelines even after lockdown relaxation.
The Govt of Karnataka is relaxing lockdown rules in the state, thus as per new guidelines all HOPCOMS, Milk dairy, and fruits and vegetable shops, APMCs, and grocery shops will allow to remains permitted from 6 am to 12 pm. However, the person is restricted to entry without Seva Sindhu Karnataka e pass registration at kspclearpass mygate.com. So be responsible and take valid the epass to grant your permission.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu E pass Registration will eligible for essential services like manufacture, necessary goods, and delivery business. If you belong to the medical industry and serving as a Covid-19 warrior then you do not require taking an e pass, from your authorized ID you can serve your duty. The Corona Cases in the state of Karnataka surge very fast. Therefore, the Government has finally put Lockdown in the state. Now all the people who are journey interstate or outside visit the website kspclearpass mygate com e pass registration and inquire permission.
Mr. Yedurrupa, CM of Karnataka stated that the now the state is able to fight against the Coronavirus. This 2nd wave of the Corona Virus is way more dangerous and the cases are spiking up day by day. So the Persons who move from one place to another place need to apply for the Seva Sindhu Karnataka E pass online for Interstate Travel.
Apply Online for COVID 19 Pass
Interstate COVID 19 Pass to Karnataka
- Apply Online for COVID 19 Pass for traveling from other states to Karnataka
Internation COVID 19 Pass to Karnataka
- Applying for COVID 19 E-Pass to travel from other countries to Karnataka
Interstate COVID 19 Pass from Karnataka
- Applying Online for COVID 19 Lockdown pass to travel to other states from Karnataka
How to get Karnataka e-Pass?
The e-Pass is needed for those who want to travel during lockdown for any of the approved purposes. People can also register for the Pass on the Aarogya Setu app. Those asking the e-Pass for emergencies should communicate to the office of the Additional General of Police, i.e ADGP (CL&M) of Karnataka State Police. Keep your office ID cards, exam admission tickets, and flight and train tickets can also be used as passes.
The government has set up different portals for the application process-
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Lockdown e pass Covid 19
In this Covid 19 Lockdown period, we suggest every individual register online for e pass in Bangalore Covid 2021. The emergency at this time can knock on your door at any time. There are certain limits while issuing the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in e pass online apply link.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Lockdown e pass Covid 19
In this Lockdown time, every person registers online for e pass in Covid 2021 and has Karnataka KSP Clear Inter-State E pass or Karnataka Emergency epass. There are specific rules while issuing the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in e pass online apply link.
If your purpose for traveling by Flight, Bus, Car, Train, or Personal vehicle is valid then KSP Clear e pass Status will get approval. Thus, it is vital to fill the online epass form correctly. Karnataka epass Covid Lockdown 2021 will also be applicable only for a limited period of time.
How to apply to travel to other states from Karnataka?
Step 1: Visit the official portal of Seva Sindhu
Step 2: Select “TRAVEL TO OTHER STATES FROM KARNATAKA”
Step 3: Fill the EPass form information such as personal information, mobile number, email id, all other details
Step 4: Enter the travelling information, mention the date of travel, type of vehicle and all other information
Step 5: Fill the information of family member with whom you are going to travel
Step 6: Enter the coronavirus test report information
Step 7: Select the travel arrangement like you have your own vehicle or want the government to make an arrangement for you
Step 8: Provide the information details of house for quarantine purpose
Step 9: Click on the submit button.
Step 10: You will get a epass reference ID for the Registration save this ID for future use
Travel to own district within Karnataka
Step 1: Go to the official website of epass seva sindhu portal
Step 2: Select the link “TRAVEL TO DISTRICT WITHIN KARNATAKA”
Step 3: Fill the epass application form such as personal information, mobile number, email ID, etc
Step 4: Fill the Traveling epass form information like family member’s details, corona virus test report, date of travel, etc
Step 5: Information for self quarantine whether you have a separate room with toilet
Step 6: Click on the submit button and get a reference ID for future reference
Travel to other states
Step 1: Visit the official website of sindhuseva epass
Step 2: Select the link “TRAVEL TO OTHER STATES” and fill the Karnataka epass registration form
Step 3: Fill the details such as personal information, contact details, address information, email id, mobile number, etc
Step 4: Fill the travelling details present and destination address
Step 5: Enter the covid 19 test report details
Step 6: Fill the travel information such as vehicle details and as well as the quarantine information
Step 7: Hit the submit button to save the epass form
Step 8: Now you will get a reference ID for future reference and further processing.
Who can apply for Karnataka Epass?
Only essential services are allowed in lockdown and curfew in the Karnataka state. Check out the list of services that can get the e pass:
- Debt and capital market services
- Petrol Pump retailers, LPS, and Gas retailers
- Insurance officers
- Bakery, Confectionery, Sweet, etc
- Manufacturers and retailers
- Food items, grocery shop owners
- Delivery service providers of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, medicines, food, etc
- Jobs involved in cold storage and warehouse
- Jobs involved in internet service, telecommunication, cable services, etc
- Jobs involved in power generation services, distribution units, etc
For traveling list of Sector does not require the E pass
- You have to carry an ID card, If you are working in a government sector or office,
- As a security guard if you are working in medical sector, you will have to wear the uniform
- G Registered Government vehicles are allowed
- Carry your ID card, If you are working in print or electronic media
- The Identity card must be issued by your workplace
- Carry an official ID card If you are working in the banking sector
Offices and factories open
The following sectors are:
- Certain manufacturing industries (check the full list here)
- Construction and civil repair activities
- Health (hospitals, diagnostic centres, vaccination centres, etc.)
- Police and civil defence
- Fire and emergency services
- Disaster management
- Works pertaining to pre-monsoon preparation
- Private security services
- Cold storage and warehousing services
- Export-oriented business
- Works related to pre-monsoon preparation
- road construction activity
Seva Sindhu Auto Driver Rs 3000 relief fund Yojana
The CM of Karnataka Mr. BS Yediyurappa launched the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021 (ऑटो-रिक्शा चालकों, टैक्सी चालकों और मैक्सी कैब चालकों को कोविड-19 राहत के लिए नकद राशि का वितरण) for taxi driver, cab driver, auto rickshaws driver, etc. Under this scheme the relief fund of Rs. 3000/- will be provided to the financial support of the Drivers
The person who get the benefit of the Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu scheme are:
- Auto Driver
- Taxi driver
- Cab driver
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Flower growers
Documents required to apply for Driver Scheme Karnataka
Applicants need the following below mentioned documents to take the advantage of the Karnataka driver yojana:
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id card
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate
- Registered transport driver proof
- Driving License (DL)
- PSV Badge Number
- Aadhar Linked Mobile Number
- Date of Birth certificate
- Bank Account Number
Advantages of the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021
The benefit of the driver yojana Karnataka is as follows:
- The driver of the state will avail the benefit of the driver scheme Karnataka
- Cab driver, auto rockshaw driver, taxi driver, etc will included under the scheme
- Amount of 3000/- will be given to the beneficiary
- The flower, fruit, vegetable growers will also included under the scheme
- Rs. 2000 will be given to the street vendors
- A valid Driving Licence
- PSV Padge
- Residence certificate of the state
- Voter ID Card
How to apply to Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021 online?
To avail the benefit of Disbursement of cash for Covid-19 relief to Auto-rickshaw drivers, Taxi drivers and Maxi Cab drivers follow the given below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website http://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the link “Disbursement of cash Relief of Auto–Rikshaw Driver and Taxi Driver for covid–19”
Step 3: Fill the Driver Registration Form details such as personal information, vehicle details, DL details, RC details, etc
Step 4: Enter the OTP and click on Validate
Step 5: Now attach the required documents
Step 6: Click on the submit button and save the Reference number for future reference
How to check the Driver Scheme Status?
To check out the Driver Scheme Rs 3000 application status applicant need to follow the given procedure:
Enter the Reference number, submission date, to avail the Rs. 3000 driver scheme Karnataka. Now check out the status of the driver scheme application status.
Download User Manual and Youtube Video
Applicants need to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu and here they can see the link of “User Manual“. download it and now check out the step-by-step procedure to apply for the driver yojana Karnataka.
Download Karnataka Auto Driver Scheme User Manual : Click Here
Download Driver Yojana Karnataka Video Manual : Click Here
How to apply for Artist Scheme Seva Sindhu Karnataka?
Under the Financial assistance for artist, the amount of Rs. 3000/- will be allotted bt the government. Follow the steps to avail the scheme service benefit:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the sevasindhu
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and fill the personal information, Applicant details, bank information, etc.
Step 4: Now tick the declaration form and captcha code
Step 5: Hit the submit button and avail the financial assistance of the scheme
If applicant have any query call the contact number 8088304855 or 6361799796 or 9380204364 or 9380206704
Seva sindhu service plus Portal 5000 Relief fund to Auto/Taxi Driver
Karnataka Government Due to the recent corona virus 2020 lockdown has launched a scheme of Rs. 5000/- relief fund for the auto and taxi drivers and those doing minor tasks such as barber, washerman, etc. Seva Sindhu app provides all the services digitally.
The Seva Sindhu portal is lead by the state government through which they can pass their various services in one platform. This sevasindhu portal has been combined with the various channels like Bangalore One, CSC center, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendra and various.
Objectives of Karnataka Sevasindhu Scheme
- Under the Seva Sindhu Service plus Portal, Karnataka government directly deposits the amount in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The Government follows all the norms and conditions.
- The main objective of sevasindhu portal is to provide all the information related to all schemes, services of the state government at one place.
- In sevasindhu portal we can find out all the information related to opportunities of employment, employment news, rojgar samachar, Karnataka Schemes 2020, Government schemes 2020, funds distribution, pension information, driver form, RTI related details, etc.
Seva sindhu CSC Services 2021
- Certificates -> Income, domicile, birth certificate, death certificate, etc.
- Licenses -> arms license
- Ration card Service
- Schemes -> pension to old person, family pension scheme, widow pension scheme, etc.
- Handle the complaints from all departments
- RTI right to information Act filling
- Detail information of taxes related to property, government taxes, etc.
- Payment of different services like electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- News related to local circumferences, job openings, taxi licence, etc.
- E-pass service to travel Karnataka to other states or countries
Auto and Taxi Driver Scheme 2021 Karnataka
The Karnataka government has launched seva sindhu plus scheme for the Auto and taxi drivers at the pandemic crisis situation. Under seva sindhu plus scheme the financial assistance of Rs. 5000/– provided the minor categories like washerman, a taxi driver required, weavers, auto-rickshaw, taxi drivers, and etc.
Chief Secretary stated that it is compulsory for all travelers to register on the SevaSindhu Portal, otherwise, they will be not allowed for Home Quarantine.Fill karnataka seva sindhu portal online application form to avail the benefits to the services.
Sevasindhu Official Website: https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
How to do seva sindhu login?
You can do sevasindhu login by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of sevasindhu for seva sindhu login.
Step 2: fill the registration form through the seva sindhu plus.
Step 3: Click on the department “Apply for Services” you want to avail.
Step 4: The application form of the department opened, fill the details carefully, and ensure that all the information should be right in this gateway portal.
Step 5: Take out the printout of the taxi passing application form for future requirements to avail the seva sindu driver govt. scheme 2000.
How to check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
To check Application status of Karnataka seva sindhu service plus follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Click on the option track your seva sindu application status .
Step 3: Choose options “Department” -> “Service” ->” Application ID”
Step 4: Now check the application status of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Scheme 2020.
Step 5: seva sindhu plus portal is a Metadata Integrated E-service portal that helps the citizens to all state departments under a one-stop.
How to apply for Karnataka Rs. 5000 Scheme for Auto/Taxi Drivers?
Follow the given steps to avail the Rs. 5000 scheme for Auto and Taxi drivers
1: Visit the official website.
2: Select the option -> cash relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers
3: Register the information details like name, address, Aadhar number, etc in the application form
4: Enter the security code and submit the application form of seva sindhu driver 5000.
5: This is the easy way to apply for auto rickshaw taxi driver 5000 scheme.
6: During covid-19, distribution of compensation to autorickshaw drivers / taxi drivers.
How to Register in Seva Sindhu Portal to avail the government schemes?
Applicants follow the given steps to registration process at Seva portal:
Step 1: Inspect the official portal of sevasindhu
Step 2: Click on the “Apply for Services” link, a new web page open in the screen.
Step 3: If you are already registered before, “Registered User Login Here” with your login details
Step 4: If you are registered first time, hit the link “New User Register Here” and a new page will displayed.
Step 5: After that Follow the Steps for User Registration and understand “What is Digilocker?“
Step 6: Fill the Digilocker form with Aadhaar Number and Registration application form and hit “Submit” Button.
Registered User Login in Seva Sindhu
Step 1: If you are already registered in the web portal of seva sindhu karnataka, click on the link “Registered User login” and hit the “Submit” Button
Step 2: Now the new page opens and you can “Apply for Services” or “Check for Application Status“
Step 3: You can avail of the facility of “Apply for services” or “application status check” if you are already registered in the Seva portal.
Seva Sindhu Service Center List 2021
To avail the all government services in the seva portal, click on the “Service Centre” link on the home page. Here select the “District” and “Taluk” form the drop down list or you can search by using the name
Track your Application Status Seva Sindhu Government of Karnataka
To track the application status of the application form, open the authorized govenrment website of seva sindhu plus, and follow the procedure:
Step 1: Open the web portal to track the status of the application form of seva sindhu service plus
Step 2: “Track the Application Form” hit this link, it will redirect you to the new web page
Step 3: ” Select the option to track the application status “Through Application Reference Number” or “Through OTP/Application Details“
Step 4: Fill the word verification captcha code and hit the submit button.
What is GramaOne or Grama One Center?
GramaOne is service portal launched by the CM of Karnataka in the financial year 2020-21, for all person at village level which include various services like banking services, G2C services, RTI enquiries, and etc
GramaOne Services / Services of Grama One Center
• No need to visit offices, it means all the services allotted online
• Through Grama One Centers, a citizen can save time and money
• The role of middlemen eliminated
• The timing for the Grama One Center will be – 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Overall Service Department Report Name Wise
To check all the online services Overall Usage Service Report, Citizen follow the below given procedure:
Step 1: Search the official portal of Karnataka Seva Sindhu and Click on the link “Reports/Dashboard”
Step 2: Here you can see all Overall Usage Service Report in a table format, and here you can find department name , number of services, month wise report and since inception report
Step 3: You can export this report in “PDF Format” or “Excel Format” for further processing.
Overall Usage Service Report Service Name
• Department of Labour
• Revenue Department
• Karnataka State Police
• Department of Factories Boilers Industrial Safety & Health
• Drugs Control Department
• Sanskrit University
• Registrar of Cooperative Societies
• Directorate of Technical Education
• Law University
• Rural Development & Panchayat Raj
• Directorate of Social Security and Pensions
• KSGH Music and Performing Arts University
• Ports and Inland Water Transport Department
• Agriculture Department
• HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
• Department of Kannada & Culture
• Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF)
• Gulbarga University
• Rani channamma University
• FISHERIES DEPARTMENT
• Karnataka State urban Development Department
• Department of Information and Public Relations
• KARNATAKA STATE PARA MEDICAL BOARD
• Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
• Mines and Geology Department
• Department of Horticulture
• Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports
• Department of Collegiate Education
• Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
• Karnataka Public Works Department
• Karnataka State Open Univerity Mysore
• Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement
• KARNATAKA STATE NURSING COUNCIL
• Akkamahadevi University
• Kannada University -Hampi
• Karnataka Janapada Vishwavidyalaya
• Bangalore North University
• Davangere University
• VSK University
• Karnataka University Dharwad
• Mangalore University
• Tumkur University
• Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy
• Bangalore Development Authority
• Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
• MINOR IRRIGATION
• Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation
• Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms
• Minority Welfare Department
• University of Mysore
• Department of Agricultural Marketing
• Department of Tribal Welfare
• KARNATAKA STATE DIPLOMA IN NURSING EXAMINATION BOA
• Forest Department
• Karnataka Public Service Commission
• HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES
• SOCIAL WELFARE
• WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
• Transport Department
• Department of Public Library
• Food & Civil Supplies
• Backward Classes Department
• Karnataka Innovation and Technology Society
• Department of Public Instruction
• Karnataka Evaluation Authority
• Department of Industrial Training and Employment
• Karnataka Slum Development Board
• Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
How to apply for Post-matric Scholarship to BC Students?
- Caste and Income Certificate
- Previous year’s passing Marks Card
- Aadhar UID
- Ration Card Copy
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account
Fee and Charges
|Delivery Time||1 Year|
Procedure for applying:
- Visit the official website of the Seva sindhu service plus karnataka -> DepartmentServices
- Select “Backward Classes welfare scheme” and Click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship to BC Students”
- The student should Fill the Scholarship Form Online
- Upload the necessary documents in the application.
- The student should submit all the Hard Copies of the documents to the College
- Click on the link “Apply Online” and redirected to the “ePass Karnataka Scholarship Portal”
How to apply for Pre-matric Scholarship to BC Students?
- Students SATS ID
- Aadhar Number
- EID Number of Student & Parent
- Mobile Number
- Caste and Income Certificate
Procedure for applying:
- Visit the official website of the Sevasindhu -> DepartmentServices
- Select “Backward Classes welfare scheme” and Click on the “Pre-Matric Scholarship to BC Students”
- The student should submit the online application
- Attach the essential documents in the application
- Submit Hard Copies of the documents
- Click on the link “Apply Online” and redirected to the “ePass Karnataka Scholarship Portal”
ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2021
ePass stands for Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship is also known as KARePASS is an Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships online portal through which students avail the benefit of scholarship. This portal helps students financially in the form of Scholarship 2021. Epass Karnataka Scholarship portal launched by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Karnataka government for students of Karnataka state and its objective is to providing scholarship to the eligible students
Official Website of ePass Scholarship Portal: Click Here
Process to apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2021
Step 1: Go to the ePass Karnataka Scholarship KARePASS portal
Step 2: On the Section of Student Zone, click on the desired scholarship
Step 3: Fill the scholarship application form and upload required documents
Step 4: Submit the scholarship form and wait for the list announced on the official portal
Seva sindhu service plus Contact Details
13 CRN chambers, above Dhanlakshmi Bank
Second floor kasturba road Bangalore- 560001
Mobile number of seva sindu CSC Service centre
- Sevasindhu Helpline Number-080-22230282, 080-22279954
- Sevasindhu Email Id- email@example.com
Seva sindhu service plus Portal Karnataka Advantages
- It is a One-Stop service online portal for SevaSindu Login and Registration from Karnataka.
- In this portal, all the services, schemes, sarkari yojana comes under a single platform.
- All the schemes can be easily accessed via seva sindhu app.
- This project is part of the Ministry of communication, IT, Government of India.
- Seva Sindhu Karnataka’s scheme is under the control of the E-District Mission.
- It is a taxi driver service scheme under the seva sindu scheme
- Karnataka government provides the government enabled services to their citizens.
- link your digilocker account with SevaSindhu .
- Rs. 5000/- Relief fund to auto and taxi driver is known as Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021.
Q: How can the citizens access the seva sindu portal?
Ans: The seva sindu CSC portal can be accessed online from any place.
Q. What services delivered under the Karnataka seva sindhu service plus?
There are various services delivered on seva sindu App such as Birth certificate, death certificate, domicile, category caste certificate, income certificate, pension information, File RTI, etc
Q.Who can use the seva sindhu plus for E-Pass?
Ans: The seva sindhu plus is used by migrant workers, visitors, students and various who want to return Karnataka, and citizen who are in Karnataka and want to return their native place.
Q. What documents needed to apply in CSC SevaSindhu Karnataka portal?
Ans: Basic details like name, address, mobile number, ID proof, etc.
Q. How can i do seva sindhu login?
The complete procedure to do seva sindhu login is as follows:
Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu portal and select the department & services that you wish to avail.
Register yourself as a new user by adding Aadhaar Number
Now fill the application form and ensure that all the information should be right fill the registration form.
Q. Has Sevasindhu Portal been mandatory?
Ans.The Registration in Sevasindhu App is mandatory for passengers as the guidelines issued by the state government
Q. How much time take to approval of Sevasindhu DBT Scheme registration?
Four-Six working days for permission latter taken in seva Sindhu portal
Q.Is E-Pass is mandatory for air travelling?
Ans. A per the government guidelines of all of the states, it is mandatory for all customers having an E-Pass. The government of Karnataka notified that it is mandatory to have E-pass from Sevsindhu Website.
Q. What are the guidelines announced by the government to travel different cities?
Ans. The government announced that the restrictions have been removed from august, 2020. Now as per the guidelines travelers have to obtain a E-Pass from the local area Panchayat or registration at the check post. The passengers who wish to travel in Karnataka or from Karnataka will have to register on Sevasindhu portal.
Q. What Are the services provided by the Karnataka state government in Sevasindhu Portal?
Ans. The various services offered in Sevasindhu center are birth certificate, date of birth certificate, domicile certificate, caste verification certificate, Income prospectus, pension disbursement, RTI Online, file a complaint, and various.
Is it possible to travel to Bangalore by flight and return on the same day or the next day?
Ans. Yes, Traveler needs to apply for a seva sindhu pass for this service.
Should I get a quarantine completion certificate from BBMP, I have completed 14 days of COVID-19 home quarantine?
You do not need to obtain any certificate. however maintain arrival documents details.
What is mean of “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process. Please try again”?
If citizen get this type of message, click on the link of “FAQ” displayed on the home screenof seva sindhu portal. check out a link to solve the query “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process”