Tnreginet Registration 2021 |Tnreginet Guideline Value | tnreginet net guideline value | ec view | EC Encumbrance Certificate
TNREGINET named Inspector General of Registration is an online service portal launched by the Tamilnadu Government. Various services are provided through Tamilnadu reginet registration portal. This Tamil Nadu Government Portal was launched by the government of tamil nadu to promote the concept of Digital India. TNREGINET is a government service portal
launched and monitored by Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) for the Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Registration.
In this article, you can check out all the detailed information regarding registration of certificates, chit fund, the application procedure for EC Encumbrance Certificate, Tnreginet registration, Apply online for Encumbrance Certificate, etc. The Tnreginet is launched by the department of registration for the Tamilnadu citizen and its official website is tnreginet.gov.in
In Tnreginet Registration Portal various online services are available to facilitate the person of the Tamil Nadu state like ec view app, tc ec online new, ec certificate online, landowner details, patta Chitta app, Tamil Nadu tnreginet patta, etc.
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt. Scheme 2021|
|Portal||Inspector General of Registration (IGRS) and Tnreginet EC|
|Developed by||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
|Launched by||Department of Registration Tamil Nadu|
|Registration process||Online Mode|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamilnadu|
|Benefir||Tnreginet Registration 2021|
|Objective||Provide the services digitally or online mode|
|Facility||Checking EC Certificate Online from Home/ TN EC View Online 2021|
List of services provided by TNREGINET
- Tamil Nadu EC Search
- Online Apply for Encumbrance Certificate,
- Know Your Jurisdiction
- Guideline Value Search
- Get Certified Documents online
- Online Apply of letter Documents
- Document Registration
- Document Search
- To Check EC Status
- Society Document Online
- Online Registration of Marriage, Birth, Death, Firm, Chit Fund, etc.
- (EC) Online Encumbrance Certificate
- Citizen Registration Procedure at Official Web of Tnreginet
- Online Check Documents Status
- Stamp Vendor Search
- Society Search
- Land/Property Registration and Tamil Nadu Land Registration and Online Records
- Stamp Duty Calculation
- EC/ Documents details with a generated ID
- Properties registered in Tamil Nadu
- Property valuation through TNREGINET
TNREGINET Online Service Portal
The motive of the tnreginet.gov.in portal is the Issue of encumbrance certificate across the counter, Certified copies of documents, Registration of marriages solemnized, Registration of documents, Registration of societies, Registration of firms, Issue of extracts of Births & Deaths certificates, Monitoring of Chit activities, Solemnization, and registration of marriages. Indian Christian Marriages Act, Parsi Marriage Registration & Divorce Act, Encumbrance Certificate Delivery, Marriage Certificate Delivery, Societies registered, chits registered, and all other various services available on the Tn reginet online portal. The official portal of the Government of Tamil Nadu is Inspector General of Registration(IGRS) and Tnreginet EC .
Tnreginet.gov.in Online Registration 2021
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Inspector General of Registration tnreginet.gov.in
- On the home page,Click on Registration -> User Registration
- Now create your account and fill in the details in the form like user type, user name, etc
- Check the password hint to register in the tnreginet form, enter a password, and confirm the password to verify it, select the security question
- Fill the personal details name, gender, identification type, identification number, email address, date of birth, mobile number, etc
- Enter an address and fill verification captcha code and you will get a one-time password (OTP) in your registered mobile number
- Fill the OTP and click on “Complete Registration”
- Now you are successfully registered in tnreginet net portaL
- Thus your online registration process on TNREGINET Portal will be completed
Tn Ec View Tamilnadu
When you purchase a property, it is very important to check if there are any legal complications related to it. If you are thinking about how as a buyer you can get access to this information, at that point Encumbrance Certificate (EC) will help you see whether there are any charges made on the property or not.
If a property is purchased by benefiting a mortgage or if it has been pledged, the lender will add a “Lien” or a charge to the property. This will guarantee that the borrower/property owner does not sell the property until the mortgage(deposit) is paid in full.
An Encumbrance Certificate is a legal document that will help you see whether there are any charges made on the property – financial or legal. You can profit from an EC by visiting the respective Sub-Registrar’s Office. The application charge to get an Encumbrance Certificate differs from state to state. It depends on the area of the property and the state government that governs it.
Benefits of Tn Ec Certificate
- Before buying a property, you should guarantee that the property has a reasonable title. Getting an Encumbrance Certificate will assure you that the property you wish to purchase is free from such financial or legal liability.
- If you notice a charge on the EC, it is important to correct it before you make the purchase. It will also help you see whether there are any current owners who can legally claim the property.
- If you are planning on benefiting from a loan to purchase a property, an EC is one of the documents you will be needed to submit to your lender.
Tn Ec Certificate Online Apply
- Visit the Tnreginet NET, to apply online for EC Encumbrance Certificate or Tnreginet EC online portal 2021.
- Login with Username and Password fill the captcha code and click on submit button
- Select “Encumbrance Certificate” -> Apply Online
- Fill the EC Registration form and upload the relevant documents/ certificates for online encumbrance certificate
- Ensure that all the details should be filled correctly, now click on the submit button
- Take a printout of the TNREGINET Encumbrance Certificate application form | EC view | EC online for future reference
Search Online Encumbrance Certificate(Tn Ec) in Tamilnadu?
- Open Official Website of Tnreginet tnreginet. gov. in for online search EC/Encumbrance Certificate
- Click on “Search EC”, a page open with 2 options: “EC or Document wise”
- If selected EC fill in details like Zone, District, Sub Registrar Office, EC Start Date, EC End Date, village, survey number, and subdivision number
- If document-wise selected fill in details like sub-registrar office, document number, year, and code
- Click on the “Search EC” button for Tnreginet EC Search
- You can see all the EC related information and ec / document view & print tnreginet
How to Apply for Documents in Tnreginet Portal?
- To Apply for any document; Login at tnreginet.gov.in Portal
- Login with User Name and Password and click on “Sign In”
- Click on “Create Application” for Tnreginet Portal Document Application Process
- Select “Create Document” and fill the application form along with upload the required document
- Click on the Submit button, and take a print out of the application form
Check Document Status @ tnreginet.gov.in | डॉक्यूमेंट स्टेटस चेक करें
- Visit Official Website of Tnreginet online portal
- “Know your application status”, select “My Documents”
- Select any one of the given options Pending Number, Temporary Deed Number, Registration Number
- Click on “Search” and now check document status
Online registration for Document Writer in tnreginet portal
Required documents for Document Writer Registration
• Business Address
• License type
• Document author registration number
• Document author registration Details
Apply Online registration for Document Writer
- Click on Registration tab -> Document Writer Registration
- Fill registration details with the details of the department
- Fill in Licence number and Licence type
- Enter the captcha verification code and click on “Receive OTP”
- You will get an OTP on Mobile, now enter it and submit the application form
- The online registration for the document writer completed
Tnreginet Search Services Process
Search Document Writer at Tamil Nadu Reginet portal
1 Visit the official web page tnreginet gov portal
2 In the Search section select “Document writer”
3 Fill the information like name, zone, and sub-registrar office
4 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button
5 The tnreginet document status check online will be displayed on the screen
Search Stamp Vendor in tnreginet.gov.in
1 Go to Tnreginet online portal 2021
2 Login with username and password.
3 Choose “More” tab, Click on “Search” and choose option “Stamp vendor”
4 Enter vendors name, zone, district, and captcha code
5 Now click on the “Search” button and get details of stamp vendor on your screen.
Search for Societies in Tamil Nadu
1 Visit the official web page of tnreginet society search
2 Choose “More” tab, Click on “Search” and select “Society”
3 Fill the information like name of the society, zone, and sub-registrar office, DRO name, Sequence number, registration year
4 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button for search Society
5 The information about Society will be displayed on the screen
Search Chit Fund चिटफंड
1 Visit the सैटिफिकेट और ऑनलाइन सुविधा पोर्टल
2 Choose “More” tab, Click on “Search” and select “Chit Fund”
3 Fill the information like name of the society, zone, and sub-registrar office, DRO name, Sequence number, registration year
4 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button for Search Chit Fund
5 The information on tnreginet Chit fund will be displayed on the screen
Search Firm | tnreginet search
1 Go to the official website tnreginet.gov.in Registration in India
2 Choose “More” tab, Click on “Search” and select “Search Firm”
3 Fill the information like name of the society, zone, and sub-registrar office, DRO name, Sequence number, registration year, running a number
4 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button for Search Firm
5 The information on tnreginet Firm will be displayed on the screen
Search Marriage at tnreginet.gov.in | विवाह पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
1 Go to the Tamil Nadu Registration Department [tnreginet] government portal
2 Choose “More” tab, Click on “Search” and select “Search Marriage”
3 Fill in the information marriage type, marriage Registration Wise, or Marriage Name Wise.
4 If selected “Registration Wise”, enter sub-registrar office, registration number, and year of registration
5 If select Name wise, enter husband name, wife name, date of birth, registration date
6 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button for Search Firm
7 The information on tnreginet Marriage Certificate will be displayed on the screen.
Search Birth and Death Certificate | जन्म, मृत्यू, पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
1 Visit the official website of इंस्पेक्टर जनरल आफ रजिस्ट्रेशन हाय जीआरएस
2 Choose “More” tab, Click on “Search” and select “Birth and Death certificate”
3 Fill the information like certificate number, child name, and gender, date of birth, father name, and mother name
4 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button for Search Birth and Death Certificate
5 The information on Tamil Nadu reginet Birth and Death will be displayed on the screen. now you can easily check Online service for verification or printing of birth & death certificate
Check Online Status of Land or Property Registration
1 Go to the website
2 Choose “More” tab, Click on “Search” and select “Land or Property Registration”
3 Fill in the information like region, district, sub-registrar office, village, dates. Next, enter your survey number and sub-division number
4 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button to view the land registration or property registration online.
5 The information of Land or Property will be displayed on the screen
Stamp Duty and Stamp Duty Rates 2021
A physical stamp was used as proof of documents and certificates recording and tax liability pay, known as tnreginet stamp duty or documentary stamp tax, Readers are advised to check out the official notification to get detailed information about the tnreginet stamp duty and stamp duty rates.
|Events||Stamp Duty applicable||Registration Fee of the amount|
|Gift Deed Registration||7%||1%|
|Exchange Deed Registration||7%||1%|
|Mortgage Registration||1% of the loan amount||1%|
|Selling Agreement||4% of the loan amount||1%|
|Mortgage Possession||4% of the loan amount||1%|
|Cancellation Charges||Rs. 50||Rs. 50|
|Partition Deed (non-family members)||4% of the property for separated shares||1%|
|General Power of Attorney to Sell Immovable Property||Rs.100||Rs.10,000 for property registration|
|General Power of Attorney to Sell Movable Property & Others||Rs.100||Rs.50|
|Settlement Deed (In favour of Family Members)||1% on the value of the property||1%|
|Lease Deed (Below 30 Years||1% of the total amount of rent, premium, fine, etc.||1%|
|Trust Registration||Rs.180||1% of the amount|
Tnreginet Stamp Duty Registration Fees online
1 Open the official website of tnreginet patta. tnreginet Tamil Nadu Land Records Details, EC View & Apply Online process
2 Select “Duty and Fee”, from the drop-down “More” option
3 The various Duty and Stamp Duty Registration Fees are mentioned below and by clicking on these options you can find out all the detailed information and values: Tnreginet Stamp Duty Fees for
• Stamp Duty and Registration
• Certified copies
• Costs for getting encumbrance certificate for one survey number
• Hindu Marriage Registration
• Document Writers
• Tamil Nadu Marriage registration
• Special Marriage registration
• Christian Marriage registration
• Birth and Death registration
• Firm registration
• Chit fund registration
• Society registration
Know Tnreginet Jurisdiction
First Method to Know Your Jurisdiction
- Open Www Tnreginet Net 2020-21 website of Tnreginet Inspector general of Registration
- Select the “More” Tab and select “Portal Utility Services“
- Select “Know Your Jurisdiction“, Enter Village, or Street name
- Click on Submit Button
- complete detail of Jurisdiction will be displayed on the screen
Second Method to know your jurisdiction
- From the home page of the official website of Inspector General of Registration, you can find the option “Know your Jurisdiction”
- Enter “Street name” or “Village name“
- Click on Submit Button on Online Registration Portal for Tamil Nadu
What is Tnreginet Guideline Value 2020-21?
The state government identified the minimum value of the area to calculate the duty and fees of any property, known as the guideline value. check the Tnreginet EC Online Guideline Value @tnreginet.gov.in Guideline value decided at the property purchase and transfer.
2 In the Search bar select “Tnreginet Guideline Value”, Guide for Tnreginet Registration
3 Fill the information and fill in the captcha code
4 Fill the captcha code and click on the “search” button for Search Guideline Search Certificate
5 The information on Tnreginet Guideline Value 2021 will be displayed on the screen
What is an Encumbrance Certificate?
An Encumbrance Certificate is a legal document that helps us to see whether there are any charges made on the property – financial or legal. The application charge to get an Encumbrance Certificate differs from state to state. It depends on the area of the property and the state government that governs it.
How can I apply for EC online?
Follow the following steps to apply for an EC Certificate online:
Step 1: The first step is, to go through the respective State’s official land registration website and choose the option to apply for an EC.
Step 2: Now, enter all the required details on the application form for the encumbrance certificate, after that click on save/update.
Step 3: After that, enter the search period for which you need the EC and then click on ‘Calculate Fee’.
Step 4: Now, once the application fee is paid and is filed, you’ll be directed to the ‘Acknowledgment’ window. Click ‘View Acknowledgement’ and then you can take a print of the acknowledgment.
Step 5: After that, an inspection will be carried out by an inspector from the land records department and check for all details of the said property for a period.
Step 6: After completion of the inspection, an Encumbrance Certificate will be given for all the transactions that happened during the specified period. If there were no transactions during the period, then a nil EC will be issued.
How can I apply for EC(offline)?
Step 1: The first step is by visiting the respective Sub-Registrar’s Office (the jurisdiction depends on the location of the property).
Step 2: Submit the duly filled Form 22.
Step 3: You will be needed to enter details such as the names of the seller and buyer, property details, the type of document you are requesting, etc.
Step 4: Pay the required fee at the counter.
Step 5: When your application is successfully submitted, you will receive a reference/acknowledgment number. After that, use this number to track the status of the application online.
What are the documents required for EC?
Documents are required while applying for an Encumbrance Certificate is:
- Property details and its title deed details.
- The property sale deed/gift deed/partition deed/release deed if a deed has been executed previously.
- The deed number upon registration containing the date and book number along with the signature of the candidate.
- Property registration document.
- Address proof of the candidate.
Search Encumbrance Certificate
The encumbrance confirmation is a huge definitive record that ensures that a property is freed from any money-related and legitimate liabilities. Encumbrance authentication (EC) is verification that a property can be sold with an unmistakable title, and the owner can be moved with no prosecution. This authentication, as a rule, contains all the money-related and authentic trades for a predefined period that has been made concerning a property. In Andhra Pradesh state, the Registration and Stamp Department provides encumbrance validations. This certificate is very essential for all of the property owners/landowners present in the Andhra Pradesh state.
Steps to search for Encumbrance Certificate
If you want to search for your encumbrance certificate then you should follow the following steps:-
Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of the State’s Registration and Stamps Department Official.
Step 2: Then, go to the ‘services section‘.
Step 3: Now, click on the ‘Encumbrance Search‘ (EC).
Step 4: Now, a new page will be shown on your screen, read the instructions carefully.
Step 5: Then, click on ‘Submit‘.
Step 6: Now, you will land on the page ‘Search for Encumbrance‘.
Step 7: Now, the applicant needs to choose the search criteria, three options of the search will be available for the applicant-
- Year of Registration Field
- Document No. or Memo No.
Step 8: Then, enter the Captcha Code.
Step 9: At last click on ‘Submit’.
Significance of Encumbrance Certificate
The following are the significance of the encumbrance certificate introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government:-
- Encumbrance confirmation should be outfitted to get a property credit from budgetary foundations and banks to ensure that the land isn’t presently sold.
- This file of verification of ownership title will be important for moving property.
- If there should be an occurrence of property charge isn’t paid for more than 3 years, encumbrance testament should be conveyed with Village or Panchayat officer for refreshing the land charge records.
- This endorsement is compulsory to pull back PF for property purchase and house improvement.
Information in Encumbrance Certificate
The encumbrance certificate introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government will have the following information in it:-
- Encumbrance Certificate will contain the name of the proprietorship.
- EC similarly incorporates subtleties of a property.
- This report will give the complete property depiction as recorded in the Sale Deeds.
- Trades related to a property will be referenced in EC. The trade subtleties will be recorded in sequential request.
- In the event that the land is purchased by credit, at that point, EC will contain bits of knowledge concerning a home loan.
- For capable deeds, subtleties on blessing settlement will be given in EC.
- Delivery Deed subtleties will likewise be accessible if there should be an occurrence of one of the accessories conveyed his proposal from the normally purchased property.
Download Various Utility Forms
Step 1: First, to download the form you need to visit the official website.
Step 2: Now, from the home page go to the menu bar “more” option.
Step 3: Then, the Drop-down list will show up from where select “portal utility services” option.
Step 4: Now, select the “public utility form” option.
Step 5: Then, the form list will display on the screen.
Step 6: Now, you can select the form you want to download
Now you can download the form in PDF or word document in English or Tamil in both languages by clicking the link given in the opposite column.
Download Tnreginet User Manual
1 Visit Tnreginet tnreginet 2.0 Portal Login
2 In the search bar select “User Manual”
3 Click on the user manual to download
4 Save it and check all the details
Stamp Duty Calculation
1 Visit official website
2 Click the option “Stamp Duty Calculation”
3 Fill Login details “username and password”
4 Fill the required details
5 Fill captcha code and click on “submit” button
Building Value Calculation
1 Open official website TnreginetPortal tnreginet.gov.in
2 Click on the option “Building Value Calculation”
3 Fill required details and submit the form for Building value calculation
Find Animal Certificate
To find the animal details or Search Animal Evidence, the applicant follows the given below procedure:
Step 1: Visit the official portal
Step 2: Click on the link “Electronic Services” on the home page of the portal
Step 3: on the listing option click on the “Viewing Animal”
Step 4: Fill the Search animal evidence form carefully and hit the “Search” button
Step 5: Now complete details will be displayed on the screen
Identify Lens Detail View/ Visiting Identity Bow Detail
To Identity Lens Detail View, applicant follow the given below procedure:
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the link “Further” on the home page of the portal
Step 3: on the listing option click on the “Identify Lens Detail View”
Step 4: Fill the Visiting Identity Bow Detail form carefully and hit the “Search” button
Step 5: Now Visiting Identity Bow information will be displayed on the screen
Tnreginet Helpline / Contact Number
|Tnreginet Helpline Number||1800 102 5174, 044-24640160/, 044-24642774|
|Tnreginet Email IDemail@example.com|
Punjab Non-Encumbrance Certificate
Punjab Non-Encumbrance Certificate is one of the most important documents that are needed at the time of buying a property. Non- Encumbrance certificate ensures that there are no dues on the property and the ownership of the property is clear and marketable. The non-Encumbrance certificate contains details of all transactions done on a specific property. The Non-encumbrance certificate is issued by the Department of Revenue in the Punjab state.
Reasons for obtaining Non-Encumbrance Certificate
There are some of the conditions to acquire a Non-Encumbrance certificate.
- For requesting a home loan from the banks the Non-Encumbrance certificate is necessary.
- The Non-Encumbrance certificate is expected to acquire a loan from the particular bank against a property.
- The Non-Encumbrance certificate is required when one needs to buy or sell a property.
- The Non-Encumbrance certificate serves as proof to express that the property is free from legal liabilities.
- The Non-Encumbrance certificate is required to know about the past transactions of property at the time of purchase of the property.
Features Present in the Certificate
Given below are the information given in the Non-Encumbrance certificate:
- All transactions identifying, with the property that has been registered by the Registrar.
- In the Non-Encumbrance Certificate, all necessary details of the sale deed will be added. The Certificate is normally valid for a particular period and it specifies the transactions that are applicable to that specific period.
- For gifted deeds, details on gift settlement will be informed.
- Certain documents, for example, testamentary documents and short-term lease deeds need not be registered according to the law.
Documents needed for Punjab Non-Encumbrance Certificate
The following are the documents that should be required with the application form.
- Application stamped with Rs.1.25 court fee.
- Proforma NEC
- Report of Halqa Patwari.
- Income certificate
- Identity Proof for example Aadhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof/Voter ID/Driving License/Electricity Bill.
Applicable Fee for the non- encumbrance certificate
- The facilitation charge that must be paid by the applicant is Rs.100/- and additionally, he/ she needs to pay an application fee of Rs.2/-. There are different recommended payments according to the period. They are as follows.
- If the applicant is benefiting from the encumbrance certificate for the current year, at that point he/she needs to dispatch a charge of Rs.20/-.
- If the applicant is profiting from the encumbrance certificate for every subsequent year, at that point he/she needs to pay a charge of Rs 10 additionally.
Online application procedure for Non-Encumbrance Certificate
In Punjab to apply for Non-Encumbrance Certificate, follow the following steps:
Step 1: The applicant should approach the office of Sub Registrar / Joint Sub Registrar of the Revenue Department to collect the application form for the Non-Encumbrance certificate.
Step 2: The application form must be filled with appropriate details.
Step 3: After filling the form attach the documents that are determined in the application.
Step 4: Then submit the filled application form to the concerned authority of the Registrar’s office.
Step 5: Upon submission, one requirement to make payment for the issuance of a Non-Encumbrance certificate.
Step 6: Then the applicant can get an acknowledgment slip for further reference.
Step 7: Once submitted, the concerned authority will verify the application form. After completion of verification, the Non-Encumbrance certificate can be collected from the relevant authority.
Procedure to track Application Status
The applicant can check the application status online by following the steps below:
Step 1: The first step is, you have to go through the Suwidha-Web portal http://suwidhaonline.punjab.gov.in/. The home page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Now, on the homepage of the portal, click on the “Online Status” option.
Step 3: Then, enter the reference number and enter the year of registration and to know the status of your application click on the “Search” button.
What is the TN Encumbrance Certificate application fee?
There is no application Fee charges to apply online apply for Encumbrance Certificate.
What are the services available on the Tamilnadu Tnreginet govt Portal?
Readers can check all services of TNREGINET from this article which is above mentioned.
Some of the main services available on the Tamilnadu Tnreginet govt Portal are:
Birth and Death Cetificates,
Society, Firm, fp Vendor, Marriage and Document Writer Documents, etc.
Online Status of Land or Property Registration
What is encumberance certificate?
The Encumbrance Certificate is a document
issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Registration and Stamps.
EC maintains the record of the registered person,
all transactions related to the land and its duration and manage a record of any gift related information.
What is the Procedure of Tnreginet Registration, Guide Value Search?
Open the Tamil Nadu REGINET official website, you can find all the links in the official portal and you can avail all the services easily. The main objective of the portal is to make the govt services digital/online and provide services from one single platform.
What is the Process to Apply FOR Encumbrance Certificate online?
The step by Step procedure is as follows:
Open TNREGINET Portal -> Register with username & password -> “Encumbrance Certificate Link” -> Apply Online -> Submit.
What is STAR 2.0 Portal?
The STAR 2.0, a Simplified and Transparent Administration of Registration 2.0 is a user friendly and transparent portal provides the facility of online services from home. The user registered in the portal to avail the online services like EC and signed registration, etc
In a single document can we add more properties?
No, each of your properties applicants must apply for a different encumbrance certificate (EC).
What are Services Provided by Tnreginet Portal?
TN reginet portal provides lots of online services form home like certified documents online, marriage registration online, Status check EC, Marriage Certification Online, birth, marriage, chit fund, death, firm registration online, and etc.
Bookmark https://sarkariiyojana.in to find out all the latest Government Schemes 2021, Tamil Nadu Tnreginet Registration 2021, tnreginet.gov.in, Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate Registration, State Government Schemes, Central Govt Schemes 2021.
For any query related to Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate Registration “Leave a Reply” or “Comment Us” below, our team solves it as soon as possible.