UP Ration Card list 2022: Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department has now released the Gram Panchayat Ration Card List online. Now any person will be able to check his name in the list of ration sitting at home from their phone. The facility of the web portal has been provided to check the name in the list. The people of UP can easily check the complete list of rural and urban ration cards.
UP is 75 districts all of these shows that the information about knowing the name in the ration card list 2022 is real. Also stay updated for UPI, to check the ration card. You can check your name in the ration card list on your mobile phone or computer. Ration Card List Uttar Pradesh 2022 Checks Information of All Database of Uttar Pradesh by one till now.
UP Ration Card List Online 2022
Everyone knows that this is a very important time for everyone and everyone wants you to get the food items they need for their families. The UP government decided to provide essential food items at cheaper prices as compared to other local shops. UP government is helping people by providing them with essential food items in the form of free rations.
If you want to take advantage of this benefit then you must have your own ration card or digital card. Regarding this information you can check UP Ration Card List Online 2022 on this page Below we are giving step by step instructions on how you can apply for a ration card to get these free essential food items.
|Name of the Card||Ration Patrika|
|Department name||Food, Civil Supplies, Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Types of Ration card||BPL, APL, Aaya|
UP ration card district wise list
There are 75 districts in UP. Information to see the names of all these districts in the UP Ration Card List 2022 is being given here. Irrespective of the district of UP you live in, to check the new list of ration card, you will have to keep doing the same as is being told here. You can check your name in the ration card list on both your mobile phone and computer. Let us now tell you the information to check the ration card new list Uttar Pradesh 2022 of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh one by one.
How to check UP Ration Card List 2022
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UP Ration Card which is fcs.up.gov.in
- After that, you have to select your district and based on that select your village or area
- After this is done, you will see a list of ration card information there, open it.
- After this is done, you will see the names of all the ration card shopkeepers in that area and you have to match your ration card there.
- If you do not see the ration card number, then you can see your name in the next list.
- You will see the list of all the ration card holders of the area
- If you are facing any kind of problem in viewing your list, then you can register your complaint by going to the office of your block area.
UP Ration Card 2022 Requirements
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card – This is optional.
- Applicant Passport size photograph
- mobile number.
- income certificate.
- Photocopy of bank passbook.
- electricity bill.
- gas connection bill
How to Apply Offline for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2022
To apply for a ration card offline, you yourself have to go to the office of the concerned department.
- First of all download, you can click on the Ration Card Application Form link.
- Note here that a separate application form has to be downloaded for rural and urban ration cards.
- After that, you can take a printout of the downloaded application form for further use.
- Now you have to fill in all the information required in the form carefully and clearly.
- Note that do not make mistakes or deductions while filling out the form. Doing so may invalidate your application.
- After that attach the photocopies of all the required documents mentioned in the application form.
- And in the last, you can submit the filled ration card application form to the Tehsil office or authorized officer of the district.
- After submitting the application form, you must ask for the receipt/acknowledgement.
- Keep the receipt/acknowledgement safe with you.
How to apply for ration card form online
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Food & Supplies FCS UP fcs.up.gov.in
- Now you have to click on the option Ration Card given there.
- After this, you have to enter your contact number and there you will get an OTP.
- After submitting the OTP, the further process will start.
- Now you have to fill in the required details and details about your family.
- After that, you need to upload the above-mentioned documents to prove your identity.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit your application and you will get a registration number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|