WBSCC Scheme| West Bengal Student Credit Card | WB Student Credit Card Scheme | Student Credit Card Scheme Online Registration | www wbscc wb gov.in
Every student always wishes to continue his higher education but sometimes it is not possible due to some poor economic conditions. There are numerous students who are not capable to accomplish their dreams to get higher education because they cannot afford it. In order to make sure the availability of higher education for all these students, the government launches different kinds of schemes.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme
The honourable Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee has started a scheme named by ‘West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme’ for students. The reason to start this scheme was taken in the state cabinet meeting which was on the date 24th June 2021.
Through this scheme students of grade 10th or above can get a loan up to Rs 10 lakh for their higher studies. This loan will be easily available to them at a very low rate of interest. To get the benefit of this loan, students might be supplied with a credit card. Through this credit card, students can withdraw the whole amount of the loan.
All those students who have been residing in West Bengal for the last 10 years can get benefit from WB Student Credit Card Scheme. With the help of this scheme, loans can be available for the undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral students of India and foreign countries also.
Overview of West Bengal Student Credit Card
|Scheme name||WB Student Credit Card Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficial for||Students of West Bengal|
|Objective of scheme||To provide loans for higher education|
|Year||in the year 2021|
|Amount for loan||Up to Rupees 10 Lakh|
|Period of repayment||15 years after joining the Job|
|State name||West Bengal|
|Type of application||online or offline|
When did West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Launched?
The Government of West Bengal has started the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme on 30th June 2021. This WB Student Credit Card Scheme has been started in order to offer loans to many students for their education. Various conferences are being held with different colleges in order to explain the action of the plan of this newly launched scheme. The department of Higher Education will quickly release a respectable order to release the West Bengal student credit card scheme. The maximum limit of this loan is Rupee ten lakh. This scheme can be used for further studies in India and abroad. This scheme was a part of the election manifesto made by the present honourable Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee.
Advantages and functions of West Bengal Student Credit Card
The honourable Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee has started West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme to fulfil the needs of all students.
- By using this Scheme, students can be provided educational loans up to Rupee 10 lakh for the higher studies.
- The decision to release this scheme was taken in the state cabinet meeting which was held on 24 .06. 2021.
- Students who are studying in class 10th or above it they will be able to get benefits of this scheme.
- The loan provided by this scheme will be easily available at a very low interest rate.
- To get the numerous loans students will receive a credit card.
- By using this credit card, students can withdraw the amount of loan without facing any difficulty.
- All those students who are residing in West Bengal for the last ten years can take benefit of this scheme
- West Bengal Student Credit Cards also can be provided to undergraduates, postgraduates, doctoral, and postdoctoral students of India and other countries also.
- This scheme is a part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress Party.
- The advantages of this scheme can be available till the age of forty years.
- After joining their job students have to repay the amount of the loan within a period of fifteen years.
What are the eligibility criteria for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 (WBSCC) scheme?
- Candidates /Students/participants must be permanent resident of West Bengal for at least ten years.
- Age Limit should be forty years to apply for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021.
Documents required to apply for West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme
Following documents are necessary to apply for WBSCC:
- Aadhaar card of applicant
- Ration card of applicant
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Residential certificate
- Details of bank account
- Current contact number
- Photograph (Passport size)
WBSCC Student Credit Card application form 2021
Chief Minister of West Bengal has subsequently launched the credit cards on 30th June 2021. C.M. introduced this information on her Twitter handle. We have instructed earlier in the article that the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 is been a phase of the election manifesto. However, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee promised to launch this for all the college students who are in actual need. If you wish to use the advantages of this Banglaruchhashiksha Portal Scheme you need to observe it. WBSCC student credit card application structure 2021 Online will be handy and easily on the legitimate internet sites of wbscc.wb.gov.in.
According to us, college students have to meet the eligibility standards first to follow them. It can be definitely stuffed by using the college students and put up with all required documents. The technique may also take up to countless weeks however accept as true with us it will make your dream come authentic for further studies.
How you can apply online for West Bengal Student Credit Card?
- First of all, you have to visit wbscc.wb.gov.in for application this Student Credit Card.
- After this, you will find a link named by Student Registration for WB Student Credit Card.
- After clicking on the given link, a new web page will appear on your screen.
- In which you have to be fill all necessary basic data such as Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Gender etc. Name of Present Course of study, contact number & Password.
- Now an OTP will be generated on your mobile number.
- Verify the OTP received on your mobile phone.
- A box will soon appear on your screen containing message for efficiently registration.
- When the registration will be completed a unique ID will be generated, which will be despatched to your mobile number.
- This will be used as your user ID to deposit an application. This ID will be used as user ID for all future purposes.
How to submit application on WBSCC?
- Firstly, click on “STUDENT LOGIN” button on the pinnacle given on right hand corner of your screen.
- After that, enter your registration no. and password which was once set by using you at some stage in registration process, after getting into the captcha, and then click on login button.
- Now an applicant dashboard will appear with all details such as registration number name, and mobile number will which the pupil wants to check out.
- To practice for the loan, you must click on Apply Loan.
- Two different types of application are there one is Aadhaar based totally & second is Non-Aadhar Based.
- Compete all required details in WB Student Credit Card Scheme form like – residential address; details of course, bank details of college students and co-borrower.
- Now upload your all-required files like- latest colour photograph, signature of the scholar, co-borrower’s Address proof, Student’s Aadhaar Card, Student’s PAN card details-borrower’s PAN card and other important points.
- Student’s class 10th board registration certificates to be uploaded, if there is no Aadhar proof.
- To get all important points updates about West Bengal Student Credit Card you need to examine or download user manual.
What is the process of repayment of loan of WBSCC Scheme?
- The compensation period is fifteen years for any person who apply for loan under this credit card.
- A student or his parents/ legal guardian can pay the loan at any time before the given period of repayment or in the case of early repayment, there will be no penalty or processing cost charged by bank for it.
- 1% interest concession will be provided to the person who takes loan, if the interest is totally serviced during the study period.
- The pupil or the co-borrower will be definitely legally responsible to repay the loan on time as first charge.
- The loan will be available at the interest rate of 4% per annum. simple interest of rate per annum to the students. Appropriate subvention of interest rate shall be given by the State Government for all borrowers during the period of the Loan to restrict the actual rate of S.I. to 4% p.a., at the borrower level.
The procedure to download user manual of HED
- Firstly, Visit the official internet site of the West Bengal scholar deposit card scheme.
- Then a web page will open in front of you on your screen.
- Now on homepage you are required to click on downloads.
- After that you have to click on consumer guide of HED.
- After that download the User Manual Of HED.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- On this new web page, you will click on the down load option.
- User guide of HED will be downloaded in your device.
- Download User Manual of Bank.
Hope you will like this information regarding WBSCC WB Student Credit Card Scheme. If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.