Covid 4th Wave: In the last months of 2021, the cases of covid showed an improvement i.e. the number of corona cases patients decreased but now it seems that the fourth wave of covid 19 is ready to knock again in the country. In India, as of 27 April 2022, there were about 16 to 17,000 active cases in India. About 2500 cases are being reported daily in India for about a week. Looking at this chart, it is most likely that India will soon go through the fourth wave of coronavirus. The country is still recovering from the third wave and it will be challenging for the country to face the fourth wave. Through this article, we will inform you people about the Covid 4th Wave Status, its peak date and other things.
All citizens are advised to complete their COVID vaccination doses as early as possible to stay safe from Corona Virus. It has been observed that the current wave is hitting the children more vigorously than the adults. The curve of covid cases has also started sloping upward which is another sign of the fourth wave. All citizens are advised to follow all the guidelines and take major precautions to reduce the number of cases. The Prime Minister of India also held a meeting with the CMs of the states on 27 April 2022 regarding the increasing cases of coronavirus 4th wave and asked them to take great care to control it. All readers are advised to visit our website daily to get the latest updates on Coronavirus.
Covid fourth wave peak date
Researchers have predicted that after the third wave of coronavirus, the fourth wave is ready to knock on the world. According to the researchers of IIT Kanpur, if the fourth wave arrives in India, it is likely to last for about 4 months. According to the report of a well-known newspaper, the curve of cases of COVID-19 will be at its peak from 15th to 30th August 2022 and the wave will start knocking in India around 12th June 2022. However, the prediction may change or be wrong as per the prediction. The type of COVID, the number of people vaccinated and the number of people who received the booster dose. His prediction is most likely to come true because his prediction about the last wave was very close.
Former chief scientist of ICMR, Dr Gangakhedkar said in an interview that he does not think that the increasing number of cases in the country will lead to the fourth wave of Covid 19. He also said that earlier due to the low number of coronavirus cases people had become careless and did not use masks. Masks are very important to stay safe from coronavirus. Experts are not sure about the fourth wave as there are many factors that can turn the prediction into pros and cons. Experts are only advising the people of the country to wear masks wherever they go and take precautionary measures to stay safe from them.
Covid 19 fourth Wave Expert Opinion
Most of the experts have not yet given their opinion on the prediction given by the researchers of IIT Kanpur but some experts have given their views on this prediction. Some experts said that the predictions of the fourth Covid wave are based on mathematical models, which are exaggerated. He said that no model can be accurate to make this kind of forecast related to coronavirus cases. Gautham Menon, modeller of mathematics at Ashoka University, said it is impossible to predict the date of the wave. We can only be vigilant and collect data which will help us respond quickly and effectively against COVID-19. Dr Lalit Kant said that while there are various unknown variables around the world that can affect the virus, it is not easy to convert a biological phenomenon into a precise mathematical formula.
Covid Cases in India
- India’s daily Covid-19 infection rate has nearly doubled in a week, raising fears of a possible new and fourth wave of the pandemic. In the last 24 hours, the country recorded over 7,000 cases, which is almost 40 per cent more than the previous day.
- For the first time in 3 months, the death toll in a week also crossed 100.
- India may cross the 1 lakh marks in the coming week, however, due to a technical snag in the ICMR, the daily data of several states were not reflected.
- Several states such as Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Karnataka and Maharashtra are reporting higher contributions to India’s caseload, indicating the potential for local spread of the infection.
- Earlier this month, the Center advised these five states to keep a strict vigil and take pre-emptive action, if necessary, to control any emerging spread of the infection.
Covid fourth Wave Precaution
All citizens are requested to take the following precautions to stay safe from 4th wave COVID
- Don’t forget to wear a mask when you are going outside
- Maintain a distance of 2 feet from everyone.
- Keep sanitising your hands from time to time.
- Vaccination is one of the major precautions and reduces the risk of covid 19 infection.
- Avoid gatherings at friends and family events for a while.
- In case of any symptoms contact the COVID helpline number. They will guide you properly.
- Make sure to shower or wash your hands, feet and face thoroughly after coming home from outside.