XAT Admit Card 2023: The XLRI website will update on December 20, 2022, with the announcement of the XAT 2023 Admit Card. Admit cards for the XAT 2023 can be downloaded from the official website up until the day of the exam with the appropriate login credentials. Each applicant’s name, photo, roll number, test location, and reporting time will be printed on their XAT Admit Card.
Bring your XAT 2023 Admit Card with you to the testing centre. You will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket. Candidates should be aware that the XAT Admit Card 2023 will not be mailed to them but rather made available to them exclusively through the XAT website. Learn everything you need to know about the XAT Exam 2023 Admit Card, such as when it will be available, how to get it, and what will be on it.
On August 8, the date and full schedule for the XAT exam were released. Important dates for XAT 2023 are listed in the table below.
|XAT 2023 Events||XAT 2023 Dates|
|XAT registrations 2023 begin||10-Aug-2022|
|XAT 2023 admit card download||26-Dec-2022|
|XAT 2023 exam||08-Jan-2023|
To avoid issues when attempting to download your XAT 2023 admit card, please refer to the instructions provided below. If you plan on taking the XAT in 2023, you’ll need to bring a printed copy of your XAT admit card and one form of government-issued photo identification.
The Procedure for Obtaining the XAT 2023 For help getting your XAT admit card 2023, please use the instructions below.
Step 1: Visit XLRI Jamshedpur’s official website.
Step 2: Go to the menu and select “Login.
Step 3: Enter the candidate’s XAT User ID and DOB into the requisite fields and click the “Login” button.
Step 4: To access the admission ticket, proceed.
Step 5: A window offering to download your XAT 2023 admission card will appear.
Step 6: Is to save the XAT admission card as a pdf file by clicking the download button.
Candidates must verify whether or not the XAT admission card has all of the following information after downloading it. Candidates must get in touch with the organisation in charge of administering the exam as soon as they become aware of any discrepancies in it.
- XAT ID
- Picture of the candidates
- Candidate’s signature
- Name of candidates
- Born on [date] (DOB)
- Exam date for XAT 2023
- Status as a PwD
- Time to report for the XAT 2023 examination
- Time for gate closure
- Check City
- Exam length
- Name and location of the XAT 2023 test centre
- Link to a Google Map
- Emergency telephone number
- Guidelines and instructions for the XAT exam day
Candidates must bring one of the following photo IDs for verification on the day of the XAT exam in 2023.
- Election ID card
- Card Aadhar
- Student ID
- Card PAN
- driving permit
- I.D. for employees
- Candidates are urged to notify the organisation in charge of administering the exam in case there is a mistake on their XAT 2023 admit card.
- No request for a centre change for the XAT exam will be taken into consideration.
- The validity of the XAT admit card for 2023 will be determined by time.
- No applicants will be permitted to enter once the entrance gate has been closed.
- It is completely forbidden to use any electronic devices within the exam lab, including calculators, smartphones, smartwatches, and other devices.
- The applicant’s eligibility to take the XAT exam will be entirely provisional. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility requirements, their candidacy may be terminated at any point during the exam.
- Candidates would have to go through the frisking process before entering the exam room. Candidates won’t have access to storage space; therefore, if any offensive items are discovered, they will be asked to leave them outside the XAT exam grounds.
- Candidates may access the designated computer system up to 10 minutes before the test begins.
- Candidates will receive a rough sheet and a pen before the exam.
- Candidates must turn in their rough test results to the exam monitor after finishing the XAT entrance exam.
- The XAT admission card’s reference number will only be used for seating arrangements.
- Candidates are required to bring their own 50-ml bottle of hand sanitiser, mask, and gloves.
- If there is any inconsistency in the photograph, candidates should carry a recent passport-size photo.
An individual must have their XAT 2023 admit card with them on the day of the test. Without the admit card, no applicants will be permitted to attend the XAT exam centre. Every piece of information pertaining to the candidate and the XAT exam is contained in the XAT admit card. Candidates are recommended to save their XAT 2023 hall ticket until the admissions process is complete because they will need it for XAT counselling.
Where can I find the XAT admission card?
The XAT admit card will only be made available on the official website of XLRI Jamshedpur. To keep up with the most recent information regarding the XAT admit card, candidates must frequently check the website.
How do I download my XAT admission card?
To download the admit card, candidates must go to the official website and log in using their XAT ID and password.
Can I bring a photocopy of my ID card to the exam location?
No. Candidates must have an authentic ID card from the state or federal government with them at all times.
How can I proceed if I forget my XAT password?
Candidates must go to the official website and select the “forgot password” link. The relevant email will receive a link to reset your password.